The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did all the adults go? ((RPG))

3 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Where did all the adults go? ((RPG)) - Page 38 Empty Re: Where did all the adults go? ((RPG))

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:29 pm

i couldn't stop smiling. You would've thought that we had won a lifetime trip to disneyland

Back to top Go down

Where did all the adults go? ((RPG)) - Page 38 Empty Re: Where did all the adults go? ((RPG))

Post by zelf Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:48 am

I was so happy right now. my father was alive!
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:06 pm

I hopped up and down, grinning from ear to ear. then a thought crossed my mind.
"How are you feeling?" i asked, concerned

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:36 pm

"I'm feeling great" dad said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:44 pm

I smiled, but then had another question, as always "And mom?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:46 pm

"she's comeing around" dad said. "can we see her?" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:50 pm

"Pleeeeeeease?" i begged,

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:19 pm

"ok" dad sighed. "But don't be too long"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:12 pm

I took a deep breath and walked down the short hallway into the back room. Mom was on one of the two twin size mattress that were on either wall. SHe was laid down, eyes closed and barely breathing. I took a few staps foreward and sat on the edge of the bed.
"It's okay, you're gonnna be fine, mom , just fine" I whispered, letting my tears fall freely. It wasn't a good idea to see my mom like this, but i was glad that she was here and alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:46 pm

I sat down on the other side of the bed. I wished this could all be over.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 pm

We sat there for what seemed like an eternity, then Dad came in and told us that she needed alone time. i noded my head.
"Bye, Mom. I love you" i whipered, hen i followed Dad out of the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:20 pm

we followed dad out of the room. "I wish I could keep this whole week from happening" I said softly.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:28 pm

i noddded slightly in agreement, the wish in my heart burning to be reality, but i was too weak to allow my powers to grant it.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:30 pm

lillian helped me walk. I was too weak to fly even an inch off the ground right now.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:38 pm

We all sat down on the couch staring into space, tears threatening to overfill my eyes. My Dad and newly discovered uncle were sitting at the table catching up on what had happened. Seeing the two side by side, i realized how alike the two were. Looking over at my brother, i could also see some similarities. We may not all have the same mom and dad, but there was definatly a family resembalence. A recent memory of my birth father came to my mind and i blinked. He looked almost exactly like my dad.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:17 pm

"do you think they will stop comeing after us now that their leader is dead?" I said hopefully. I was tired of being chased I wanted to be a normal ten year old again. The kind who's biggest worries are their school grades. this was all just too much for me. But my hopes were short lived when sage said "they will only try harder. they will try to find ways to hurt you even more" "you arent makeing me feel better" I said.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:06 pm

(Biggest worries being school grades? LOL. You sound like my friend Emily who cries if she gets less than a %95 on a quiz. Smile)
I sat up streight. "I have all the people who were manning the torture center at Juvie locked up in their own cells. Would that help any?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:42 pm

"that would help a little" sage said. "But they will not remain locked up for long. " I didin't pay much attention to what els was said. becuase my lame leg started hurting a lot. I caught bits and peices of what was said. there was something about a person who checks to see how things are going, then I think lillian asked me if I was ok.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Steven seemed to be zoning out. Probably his leg. I looked meaningfully at Dad who shook his head "My powers aren't back yet. I may not ever have them back. And even if i did have them at this moment, i'm still too weak to do anything without hurting myself." Then uncle Saige spoke up "I can't heal anything, but i can numb if that would help anything"
Do you need your leg numbed, Steven? would that help any?

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:56 pm

It might help
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:12 pm

I nodded at my uncle. His eyes focused on my brother as he made a strong attempt to help. "There, hope its helpful" he said, then returned to the conversation reguarding caturing our real enemy's leader.
"Maybe we could discuise ourselves os workers for them, assure them that all is well when the checkup, then move on with our plans. "

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:13 pm

"but we re kids" I said. "how would they fall for it?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:22 pm

'What about our cousin, Julia?" i asked, then something clicked in my head as i noticed Saige look away. "She's your daughter?" i asked. he looked at me and nodded. "Meaning you're married to Aunt Allise" he blinked and cast his eyes down.
"She's....gone?" i asked, tears coming to my eyes. Allise ha been one of my favorite relatives and she couldn't be,be...dead.
"and Julia?" i asked. The look of fear on my uncles face told that she was lost in the forces of our enemy.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:48 pm

"no, not her too!" I whimperd. "havent enough of our family been harmed?" "not only our family is haveing trouble, your freind marcus is dead steven," sage said. I stared at him in shock. my whole family were freinds with marcus, but I was his closest freind. and the news that he was dead was too much for me to handle. "no.." I whimperd. "I don't beleive you it can't be true!" "steven listen to me.." sage started to say. I did not wait for him to finesh. I ran into the other room and slammed the door. I sat in the corner and violent sobs overtook me.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:32 pm

(Steven can run with a limP? interesting,)
The same news had shaken me quite strongly. My mind had been blown away. Nobody i knew seemed to be unharmed. I didn't want to think of how horrible Uncle Saige must feel, the deep dark emotion of fear and dispair... i had to focus.
"Is there anything else you should tell me about?" i asked, my voice overly steady.
My uncle sighed. "There is a high possibility that your mother won't make it,"he said, measuring my expression. I focused hard not to let the words take meaning in my mind. "and Ella Carsin's family has been killed, however her loction is unknown." I bit my lip and widened my eyes, trying not o blink.
"And?" I asked, my voice thick of emtiotion. He looked at my dad, then to me
"Your injuies obtained yesterday were contaminated with a lethal virus that has no known cure." I nodded.
"Thank you for telling the truth to me," I said tears beginning to overfill. I excused myself and hurried to the other room before i could give away any more emotion. If i was going to cry, it would be in peace without an audience. Unfortunatly, the apartment only had one other room....

Steven was in the corner across from our mom in tears. I crossed to that side and sat next to him. my mind explodng with emotion. tears fell from my eyes like a waterfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum