The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iphone/Android App

Go down

Iphone/Android App Empty Iphone/Android App

Post by Fearix Kamori Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Well I'm looking into making an app for the chatterbox. I'll let you guys know how thats going. I decieded that I just had to tell you guys
____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok well I have some new news on the status of the app. I have finished it up and it is currently in publishing. I will let you know when it is publish and ready for download. Just to let you know it is the first copy and will probally have some bugs and stuff that will need to be worked out. Also I was having some probalmes with a couple of the board so I'm probally missing like 5 boards. With only a one or two of them being more towards the importants side. Also sadly the app does not support posting. So you can check to see if anyone else posted but you cant log in and post from the app. You'll see hopefully when it publishes.
(Oh sorry I wasnt able to do it through apple so its going to be an app for android. So any android powered device should run it.)
___________________________________________________________________________________

Most of what I previsouly before is old. The Chatterbox app is now available for download on all android powered devices. All you got to do is navigate to this url http://www.appmakr.com/app_manager/builds/install_ota/111318h=aa134db3a13117f77556e82d9ad58d3e on your android powered device and follow the onscreen instructions. Any and all who do have an android powered device please test it out and respond with feedback so i can strive to make it better.

Last edited by Ezuri on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : New news)
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum