The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The online life

Go down

The online life Empty The online life

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:33 pm

Ok, this is an autobiography about my online "career" and what sites i was on before this one.

My story begins with a simple word. Youtube. I made my first youtube when i was 8, naming it after my favorate charector in my favorite tv show at the time. Hugepikachu. I slowly got addicted to it, and soon, i was on YT all the time. I know what your thinking, why would an 8 year old have a YT? The answer, It was what my friend was doing at the time. for about a year, she had told me about it, and finally, i introduced myself to the filth infected website named youtube. I remaind on long after she left the youtube world, taking her 7 accounts down with her.
I had been on there a long time and eventualy made friends that i saw daily. I tought i was safe, not putting TOO much info online. But the reality dawns on me, that i had given out really important information, including my first and last names, my city and state, my private email address, and my age. I know most people would concider that not important, but in reality, i googled my name and city, and it pulled me up on a newspaper which i had gotten into by winning a city contest. it gave my school and grade, and pictures of me and my friends. It aslo said that i liked to hang out in the library. that would be enough infromation for sombody to come track me down. I never made that mistake again.

Back to top Go down

The online life Empty Re: The online life

Post by zelf Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:58 pm

interesting..
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:19 pm

i shall go on... L8ter

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:56 pm

ok
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:02 am

I had been sucked into addiction. I would go on Youtube a minimal of 2 hours a day. I geuss i should have seen it comeing, but my parents saw what a wreck i was, and put the syestem into lockdown. The Laptop (which at the time was the fast computer) was put off limits to all us kids, and the other pc, or the slow computer was our only resource. ( ok. Let me make somthing clear, the pc never got any faster, but the laptop was soon moving about 3 times slower than the other one, which moved about a slow-med pace.) I geuss i should have taken the hint, but i kept streaming youtube. I had made a Skype to stream even more of my "friends" and i could actualy hear thier voices. I had that skype only about 3 weeks before the whole thing came crashing down on top of me. My parents took the computer to an expert and had a fileter even i couldn't hack my way through. That filter still stands today, and it blocks the chatterbox homepage. I found a loophole, and use it as much as i want to now. but anyways, i was in a panic. My Youtube was gone with the wind, and i had only one connection to my "Friends", My Yahoo acount. I despertly clung to this like a life preserver, though at the time i didn't realize, it was dragging me down into the filth that was my online home.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 am

and all this basicaly lead you to these forums?
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:39 pm

ummmm. it goes on.... i will drag it out... but my mom would kill me if she knew i was on... so yeah... she thinks i am doning homework....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down