The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Places we have gone on vacation.

2 posters

Go down

Places we have gone on vacation. Empty Places we have gone on vacation.

Post by zelf Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:18 pm

So, I know almost nobody comes here anymore. But I am going to make a topic anyway just because I can. What are some places you have gone on vacation?

I have been to California twice now. The fist time we went to Disney land and sea world. I was about eleven or twelve then. Just last week we went again but this time we went whale watching and visited universal studios. On our whale watching trip we saw some blue whales.

When I was nine we went on a church history tour. We visited the states involved in LDS church history. On the way back we visited my uncle in Maryland and also visited Washington DC. I remember parking being horrible and my dad not liking the traffic. And we visited the Smithsonian.

Another place my family has been a couple of times is Yellowstone. I personally have been twice but my family went again while I was serving a mission in Texas.

Most of our other trips have been within the borders of Utah. Places like Moab and bear lake.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Places we have gone on vacation. Empty Re: Places we have gone on vacation.

Post by Fearix Kamori Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:19 pm

I don't feel like listing all of mine. The most recent have been to Zion national park, grand canyon, and Bryce canyon this past week. I'll be in Germany at the beginning of August
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

Back to top Go down