The invasion (continuation of orphans))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The invasion (continuation of orphans)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The invasion (continuation of orphans))

Post by Tiana on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:58 am

((Tanya))
I only split long enough to confused the seron eater then followed it when it chose to chase Zoey instead of me. For a moment I thought she was dead, then her scales glowed and the beast collapsed and I had moment of hope, until it hit her and knocked her over the edge. I ran as fast as I could to the edge and saw her lying among the rocked. for a moment our eyes met and then she passed out. I was vaguely aware of Nathan following me down as I climbed over rocks and boulders as fast as I could. By the time I reached her my scales were already glowing with healing energy.
Come on Cuz, you have to make it. I said as I started working. I could feel what was wrong, she had a few broken bones and had a concussion, but nothing deadly. She would be okay as soon as everything was healed up. I let out a relieved breath.

((Sara))
Isaac and I hung back in case Leah needed help, but didn't throw myself into the fight yet. We had no leaders powers, so anything we did would put both of us in danger as Leah would be spending more effort to keep an eye on me. The best we could do right now was be ready. There were some branches nearby that were long and straight and I had an idea. I grabbed one and hid behind a tree, then broke it down to spear length, I was already in seron form and used my claws to sharpen the point. I could hear Leah fighting and moved faster, she wouldn't last forever.
"HEY! I yelled, coming around the tree. The beast whirled to look at me, "Comon to stupid piece of lumbering fat. Come get me." I jeared.
Sara, No! What are you doing! Leah demanded angrily.
Saving your life. You're welcome. I responded with more confidence than I felt. It started towards me, and I roared wordlessly. I had seen them roar a few times already and hoped it would respond in kind, it did and I threw my makeshift spear down it's throat as hard as I could. The creature choked and backed off. For a moment I thought I had failed, but then I saw the blood dripping from it's mouth as it continued the choke while trying to get the spear out. I hoped it would manage, that would open the out even more and allow it to bleed out.

((Serena))
I grinned. What council member? Everyone turned to see Meera standing over the seron she had thrown to the ground. I feel so left out having not been invited to the party. I even missed the punch line. But hey, I made it in time for cake right? She looked around at the other members shuffling their feet and shook her head. Pathetic. I have had so much better. Zayrx was behind her watching the whole scenario play out.
You see guys, unless my brother royally messes up, and then i will deal with him myself, I am going to turn in everything you do to him. I said calmly. I had absolutely no interest in leading all the packs, and found myself grateful that my entire family was free of corrupt power. Zaryx and Meera were great, and Cater and Tanya were growing up with the same sense of loyalty and what was right and fair. Which left me to sit comfortably in my position as head of the Elite.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

The invasion (continuation of orphans)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The invasion (continuation of orphans))

Post by zelf on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:18 pm

((Nathan))

I helped Tanya heal zoey. As soon as she was healed enough that it was safe to move her we carried her off of the rocks. We had just laid her down on some grass when Isaac Sara and Leah found us. Leah immediately took over her care and allowed Tanya to rest after all the energy she had used to heal her. I was tired too but Tanya had used up more energy than me. where is the other seron eater? Leah asked us as she worked on zoey. it's up there I said, pointing to the top of the cliff. zoey killed it right before it knocked her off. all three adults turned and looked at us. zoey killed a seron eater? Isaac asked us. I nodded. she sent a spike into its mouth. Leah shook her head. it usually takes multiple adults to kill one. I think they picked the right hatchlings for this task. She's lucky she wasn't hurt more than she is. Let's find some shelter. She's going to need time to recover.

((Zoey))

When I woke up I was laying in a small cave. I looked around and was relieved to see that everyone else was okay. I started to sit up and winced as my head throbbed. Leah and Tanya were at my side a second later making sure I was okay. "I've only just met the seron eaters. And I already hate them" I said.

((Zayrx))

I think... we should let Jeremiah have them for a while I said. We had an agreement with the multicolored leader where if we had out of control individuals we would send them to his pack and they would whip them into shape. It usually worked and we avoided having to perform an execution. Often they would try to be rebellious. That was until they learned exactly why the multicolored serons were considered to be the most powerful serons there were. The council members did not seem to like my suggestion. They started to move in again. you really don't want to do that. I said I would love to just kill you and take care of the problem. But there is this annoying thing called "the law" that I have to uphold. So I can't execute you yet until I have tried sending you to work for Jeremiah first. However I would love to have a reason to just kill you now. So go ahead and try it that way I'll have a more justified reason to get rid of you faster.

((Isaac))

Even tho we had  used a lot of magic to help zoey. It was still going to be a couple of days before she would be able to walk very far without having to stop. So we stayed in the cave while we waited. Leah had put up a barrier that only allowed us through. I knew that it could still break if a seron eater kept hitting it. But it was better than nothing. Either way it was not safe to wander outside the cave alone. Nathan and Tanya were practicing their fighting skills under the close supervision of Sara and Leah. Both hatchlings were drenched in sweat as they performed different combinations of moves over and over again. Before she had joined special forces Sara had been one of the trainers who taught hatchlings. It looked like she still knew how to do it. Both hatchlings were very good for their age, in fact all three of them were. Tanya was performing complex combinations that usually were not taught until someone's fourth year in training. Nathan was only a little behind her performing moves and demonstrating skills that would fit a hatchling two years older than him. Zoey of course had managed to kill a seron eater. That said a lot about how good she was. "They would be excellent special forces commanders when they get older" I said as I walked over to stand by Sara. The special forces team was always lead by someone with leader powers. The second in command didn't have to. But the head commander always did. Right now our head commander was Katlyn. Halie would lead missions sometimes but she was really the second in command over the whole pack. The hatchlings stopped to take a break for a few minutes. I went over and sat by Leah. I enjoyed any time I could spend with her. I had gone out with other girls before. Most of them had been nice and I was still friends with a lot of them. But none of them felt like Leah. I remembered the first time we had run into each other during special forces training. I had been stunned by how beautiful she was and I was almost too tongue tied to even say "hi". Sara of course couldn't help teasing me because I was usually pretty confident. Eventually I worked up the courage to ask her out. Despite her teasing me Sara was very pleased to hear about it. She of course expressed it with a good dose of sisterly teasing to go along with it. The days were gone now when I was unable to say anything around Leah. But I still felt that flutter in my chest when she looked into my eyes. Even better than that tho. She had become my best friend. Soon nathan and Tanya began practicing again.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:47 am

((Serena))
The council members seemed to think about it, then reconsider. Fine. one spat. Well, this could have been a lot worse. I let out a breath. What had caused this small rebellion anyway? The last several meetings had gone very well, and now that it was over this just felt wrong. Something was going on.
Hey, Brother, every seron who has ever rebelled in the past had a solid, if not misguided, reason for attacking. They planned things out. Not this time, it was more disoriented. Why?

((Sera))
Watching Issac and Leah I felt a warmth spread in my chest. They were so good together. I could not be happier for my brother. I wondered if they would marry and settle down once Leah was done looking for her people. I couldn't do that. Settle down I mean. I had fire in my veins, I liked to keep moving. My thoughts were interrupted by a small pebble bouncing off my shoulder, I looked up to see Tanya with an unusually mischievous look on her face. Want to spar with us? Not training, just letting loose. she asked. I must have looked as restless as I felt.
Sure. But then we all need to relax and eat something. I said with a laugh. Besides, I was curious as to how the leaders hatchlings would do. They started out very much focused on the fight, but somewhere in the middle something just clicked and they decided on torture via tickling instead of actual fighting.
Alright, alright! Enough! I was giggling helplessly as they swarmed my prone body, which was curled into a ball on the ground. This felt good. We were all so tense that this just being silly and laughing was really lifting the mood. It wouldn't last, but it was good to do.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:16 am

((Zayrx))

something is definitely wrong I said. we haven't had a problem in years.

((Halie))

I sat on the ledge outside the leaders cave looking over the camp. I had learned to do this watching my father. I was able to see most of what is going on in the camp without having to use up a lot of energy. Now that I was an adult I helped my parents and serena manage the pack. Serons could focus on more than one thing at the same time. So while I was fulfilling my daily duties the rest of my mind was elsewhere. I wonder if nathans okay I thought to myself. A second later I must have jumped at least five feet because Kali had appeared unexpectedly beside me. Even tho she acted more mature now that she was a spirit seron she still had her same personalty. She liked to startle me like that every once in a while. you know I don't like it when you do that I said shaking my head. She just laughed. so, what do you want to see me for? I said, getting down to business. I knew that occasionally spirit serons would visit friends and family simply to visit. But nine out of ten times it was because they had something important to say. In the twenty years since she died kali had only showed up for a casual visit once or twice.

((Nathan))

We finally let Sara get up. I was still giggling. It felt good to just have a little bit of fun after what we had just gone through. It seemed everyone was getting restless to get moving. But we would not move on until zoey was healed enough to keep up on her own.  That time Came sooner than we expected. While out looking for food Leah and Isaac had found and herb that was very rare. It instantly cured any injury when rubbed all over the body of the victim. There was a catch tho, there was some magical properties to the plant. Which meant there were conditions to using it. For one in order for it to work you had to knock the person out without them realizing you are about to. For this reason zoey did not know we had found the herb. If they found out you were going to knock them out and you used the herb it would kill them instead of heal them. We decided we would use it and explain what happened to her later. We would have to carry her for a bit until she woke up. But it was better than her being in pain. Leah went over to her as if she were checking on her. Zoey was so focused on Leah that she did not notice that Tanya and I had snuck up behind her. We both hit a different pressure point. It knocked her out so fast she had not time to register anything. Which was the point. "she's going to be pretty unhappy about that when she wakes up" I said. People usually did not like being unexpectedly knocked out. Now we had to help put the herb on we started working. I could see the last of her injuries fade away as we put the stuff on her.

Last edited by zelf on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:56 am

((Kali))
It made me sad sometimes that I could not visit for pleasure more often, but even dead there was always so much to do! But it was too the point hear Halie (rightly) assumed I had news when I appeared.
Nathan is fine. I started off, having noticed what she was thinking about, A little banged up, they had a rough day but he is alive and not a cut to show for it. They all are. But that is not why I am here. You need to be careful with that stone. Remember the effect it's creator had on Reshima. Being near it for long periods of time may prove to be have terrible consequences.

((Tanya))
Now that we had Zoey healing properly we needed to get a move on. We had a long way to go before we could really take a break longer than a few hours. How will we know when we are near this stone anyways? If the old territory is anything like the new one then it is huuge, and finding one stone on a cliff is going to be a pain.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:49 pm

((Halie))

zayrx hid the stone. Are you saying it could still cause problems even from where it is? I asked her. I had noticed some of the serons in the pack were acting strange. Some were becoming more difficult to manage. I always knew there were some who thought I would not be able to handle a leadership position. After I recovered from being poisoned as a hatchling on of my legs never quite healed properly. I remembered when my parents had finally told me that it would never be back to normal. It took several weeks for me to accept it. How could I accept that I would have this damaged leg for the rest of my life? How would it affect my life? But with the loving guidance and patience of my parents and serena I was able to pull myself out of that hole and learn how to make things work for me. Now, twenty years later, I was one of the best fighters in the pack. Both in physical and magical combat. Only about one or two other serons in the pack could beat me at either. But despite all that there were still some who only saw that I walked with a limp and completely ignored the fact that they have seen me many times force serena to use her very top skill when we fought in training and they knew how skilled she was. But I supposed that would always be the case. They had been getting even worse lately. I had to put them in their place more often than was usual. Needless to say I was getting tired and was looking forward to when my parents and serena would be back so that I could get a little more help.

Nathan))

Zoey woke up whole we were discussing what to do next. At first she was very unhappy about having been knocked out. But then she relaxed when we explained why we had done it. She then joined us in the discussion. We talked for some time. But we finally had to admit that we were not sure how to know where it was. All we knew that wherever it was only us hatchlings would be able to get it. At one point we just sat there and thought in silence. Then I realized something. that spot where the seron eaters ambushed us. I don't think they were only there to try and eat us. I said. I think they were guarding something. One of them chased us because it wanted what it thought would be an easy meal. The other one stayed behind because It knew I had t I protect whatever it was. I think the stone must be close to there. Isaac was the first to reply. well, we have nowhere better to try. I say we check it out. he said. After some discussion we decided that is what we should do. We got to the spot where the attack had happened. The seron eater the adults had killed was still there. We looked for some time and eventually found a cave that was hidden my vines. Leah tried to enter but was pushed back as if by an invisible wall. I think one I found the stones is in there she said. A little cautiously I tried to enter. I felt no resistance. well, I guess we had best get going. I said to Tanya and Zoey. They joined me and we headed into the cave. It opened up into a large area. There were hundreds of stones each one with the gold leaders symbol on it. Something told me only one of them could be the right one. I should have known it wasn't going to be so easy. I said. There was writing on the cave wall that confirmed my thoughts, but also raised the stakes. It said simply. "Only one stone is correct, you have only one try each, if you all pick the wrong one then you will all die"

((Zoey))

I shook my head as I read the writing. I don't think we covered this in magic training yet I said. I don't like having such high chances of dying today..... well I guess I'll go first. I wasn't sure how we were going to know which one was the right one. I looked for something that looked different. I selected one of the stones and picked it up. Instantly all my limbs went limp and my eyes closed as I fell to the ground. I could not move a muscle. I heard nathan  and Tanya run over to me. I tried to speak mentally to them, but I couldn't even do that. But I was still able to hear and feel everything around me. ((to nathan and Tanya she has the appearance of being unconsious. And she is not able to show them otherwise. I was also thinking that next nathan grabs one with similar results. And finally Tanya grabs the correct one which instantly returns zoey and Nathan back to normal.)) They shook me a little as if to wake me up. They did not know that I was fully conscious just unable to move or communicate. Needless to say it was an unpleasant experience.

((Zayrx))

The strange things kept happening. When we got back to our cave it was to find Cody being harassed by a group of younger serons. Because of his advancing age he had moved in with us because it was starting to be too hard to catch his own food. He was still decently independent tho and did most things himself. He just needed help every now and then. He had taken  care of serena, erica , and me when he found us as hatchlings and so I thought I should at least return the favor now that he was getting too old to take care of  himself now. But some younger serons thought he had lived way too long, or just liked to harass him thinking since he was old he would be an easy target who wouldn't put up much of a fight. Two things they did not know. Retired leaders still kept their magic skills sharp and in his prime Cody had been such a skilled fighter that the black seron leader would not invade the territory for many years because they were afraid of facing him. He had this skill in both physical and magical combat. His skill in both was legendary. His physical strength was nowhere close to what it used to be. But as stated earlier, he kept his magic skills sharp. So that being said I was concerned for him. But a big part of me was also a little afraid for those bothering him. I was certain he could still take them all out with one spell. Cody was kindhearted and usually tended to avoid conflict. But that did not mean he would not defend himself.  I would stop bothering him if I were you I said as I approached. Then to meera I added you would think they would have more respect for an old seron. Not to mention one who used to be the ruler of the packs. the group kept Shoving the old seron trying to make him lose his balance. He just calmly continued on like nothing was happening. Before I got to the point where I decided to step in Cody took matters into his own hands by showing them just how powerful he still was. His scales glowed for only half a second but he released enough power to send them all flying. Then he continued what he was doing as if there had been no incident. told you I said. now get out I could have sworn I saw Cody laughing to himself. The group seemed to have finally learned to not mess with him and went on their way. There was defiantly something wrong. Most of the time Noone would have had such disrespect toward Cody. Not only was it widely known that you should not treat any elderly seron like that.  he was the oldest seron alive. At fifteen thousand four hundred years old he was at the equivalent of a one hundred fifty four year old human. On top of that he was a former ruler of the packs, even a former ruler should be treated with a certain degree of respect.... In fact they should be shown more respect than the current ruler because of the many years of service they have given. He had remained healthy for many years. He was already very old when he raised me sisters and me. But he still moved with a spring in his step and was even able to train us himself. In fact most of what any of us knew about magic we had learned from him. Sure Arnold and victor had taught us some stuff too. But the majority was passed on to us from Cody, the antiant seron who had taken in some hatchlings simply because it was the right thing to do. He no longer had a spring in his step. His movements were slower now he could still fly but he couldn't stay in the air longer than a few minutes. I was sure tho that even in his current state, if he saw some hatchlings that needed help he would still try to help them. I walked closer to him now so I could see what he was doing. He had used magic to make a crystal that was about four feet tall, such a thing was something only the most advanced magic users could do. what are you planning on doing with that? I asked him. He looked at us and said. I'm seeing if I can make this into something that will make those without leader powers resistant to the stone.... it's been tricky so far. The stone has very powerful magic and it is hard to fight against it. Even for someone with my experience. I knew that it must be a hard task if Cody was having a hard time. He knew spells that were far beyond the level of any of the other magic users. I studied the crystal. It took a lot of skill to make one of any size. In fact I personally could only manage to make one the size of my hand, and meera used all of her skill and almost killed herself to make one barely big enough to see. But the fact that she could make one at all meant she was a good magic user. Serena was actually able to make one twice as big as I could but I would never actually admit it... it was a sibling rivalry thing, tho I think she already knew. Anyway, crystal was the best substance in which to store powerful spells. The bigger the better, and if the crystal is magically formed it makes it even more effective. I'll probably be as old as Cody before I can make one that big I commented to meera.

((Aldin))

We had only been back at the camp for a few minutes when we got a visit from Jason, the blue seron leader. Erica also was with him as well as Keisha, their head elite. what can we do for you? I asked him. I've come to discuss a problem that I am sure you are aware of by  now. he said. the stones influence is growing and it is starting to show in the behaviour of my pack. I let out a slow breath. I knew what kind of danger we would be in if Jason  lost control of his fighters. Our packs mingled together so frequently a conflict between the two would be disastrous. I've   noticed the same thing here halie said from behind me. She had come over when she saw that Jason was here. something needs to be done about it I said. but what exactly I am not sure. So far it is only those who are more inclined to complain who are really affected.  The  more solid fighters in the pack are acting normal for the most part. I paused as I heard jasmine say behind me. can resist the stone with it being so far away. But I can feel it's pressure like some annoying presence that won't leave me alone. Donivan says it's like that for him too. If your mind is strong enough you can fight it. But it keeps nudging you relentlessly, even when you sleep. No wonder some have just given in and gone crazy. I had not heard the stone described by someone it affected. Jasmine had been acting the same way she always did. I would not have known the stone was putting pressure on her unless she told me. Now that she mentioned it, she did look more tired than normal. In fact, all of the elite. Did. And also the majority of the special forces fighters. the stone is wearing down our best fighters, and the rest of our fighters are going crazy. This is a dangerous situation to be in I said. I thought for a moment. There was only one thing to do. I'm temporarily moving the pack I said. when the stone is gone we will come back. But for  now we cannot stay here. Jason and Erica and Keisha stood to leave. I believe that would be wise. Jason said. I'll move my pack as well.

Under normal circumstances moving the pack was a pain. Under the influence of the stone I might as well have announced I was going to murder their children with the way they reacted. The shouted things such as "trying to get away from zayrx" and "trying us to where you can control us better" being the excellent head elite she was serena had placed herself slightly in front of me so was to intercept anyone who might try to get to me. My other gaurds stood by in case she needed backup. But even with the stone Noone wanted to take on someone with her reputation. The problem was we could not stay here in a standoff forever. But the special forces fighters did remain in their right minds thankfully. One seron stepped forward aggressively. A growl from serena stopped him tho. katlyn, have your special forces team push them in the direction we want . I said. serena, if this turns into a full scale riot, your priority is to make sure the hatchlings are not harmed. I knew that when crowds like this got into a frenzy all sense of reason left them. They would trample their own children without a second thought. Such was the mob mentality. For now all it took was serena standing there to keep them back. But I was not sure how long that would last. As I looked over the pack I   noticed something. The hatchlings did not seem to be affected at all. They were understandably scared and Confused at how the adults were behaving. But other than that they seemed fine. the hatchlings are not affected. I said to amy and serena.

((Jasmine))

I moved forward to stand by serena. I think it would be best if we got the leading family out of here before things get too bad I said just to her. I knew aldin would object to it. But maybe if serena backed me up he would consider. My duty as an Elite was to protect the leader and his family. I could feel the stones power constantly pressing on my mind, trying to put doubts into it about serving my pack. But I knew those thoughts were lies and I ignored them. But ignoring them took energy from me. I knew I ought to get away before I couldn't resist it anymore. But I felt a duty to help my pack.

(Isaac))
I waited for the hatchlings with Sera and Leah. I hated not knowing what was going on. I did not let myself think of the worst possibilities. Our job was the make sure they got through this alive. But how could we do that if we couldn't even get to them? I wish they didn't have to do this I said. they should be back home with nothing more important to worry about than passing their next training test. But because of xzarna they are forced to try to complete a task of such a nature that it would take a team of special forces fighters. I leaned back and sighed. they are all smart and skilled for their age. So. There is a chance they can do it.....

((Carter))

I was with Helena at the moment. Even tho she was not officially assigned she helped me out a lot with my job. She still had some of that red seron personality. But it was very mild compared to the rest of her pack. It tended to wear her out being around them all the time. At the moment we were dealing with a mild disagreement between at patrol of silver serons and one of white serons. Well, it was mild compared to everything else that was going on at the moment. The two patrols had run into each other, they began arguing over who owned that particular part of land and then a fight had broken out. I knew both packs and I knew they usually behaved better than this. There was also the fact that it was actually not against the law for serons to be on another packs territory. Both leaders had expressed displeasure at the conduct of their fighters. Both sets of fighters were so riled up that the two leaders decided someone higher up needed to be called in. My parents were busy, so here I was. it doesn't matter who the land belongs to I said. we have too much at stake without everyone getting into fights over such petty things. there was silence then. we cannot let them continue to think they control this land. a particularly annoying looking silver seron said. I let out a slow breath as I fought the temptation to strangle all of them. did I  it just tell you it doesn't matter? Serons are allowed to cross into another packs territory anyway. And this land isn't exactly what silver serons would prefer anyway, so why  bother? truth be told I knew it belonged to the white serons. But saying it directly would get me attacked. I was sure Helena and I could take them, but it would be a massacure that could have been avoided. In the back of my head was that realization that these incidents had begun to increase soon after the stone was found. Many of the stronger willed serons were able to keep their heads. But some started acting differently.

((Kelsy))

Things were crazy in the blue seron camp too. Jason had told the lack they would be moving foe a time and they had not taken it well. I think it was only because there was a line of Elite between them that they hadn't torn apart Jason and Erica yet. I however felt no inclination to do so, neither did any of the other hatchlings. But it was very frightening to see. I hoped zoey and her group were having a better time of it than we were. We needed to get to a safer part of the camp. Which would be behind the wall of Elite. Getting there was going to be a problem tho. As I looked for a way to get there I brushed up against one of the adults. Immediately he stopped and looked around as If he was confused. "what is so bad about getting away from the stone anyway?" He muttered to himself. I was beginning to get an idea now. I was not sure how long it would last, but it seemed that when a hatchling touched an adult it temporarily broke the stones hold on them. What is  we touched them constantly? I also needed to let Jason and Erica know what was happening so they could get the pack moving. The stone made it harder to do mind talk over a long distance. So I had to get close to them to tell them anything. I changed to seron form and wove through the legs of the adults, bumping Into most of them on purpose. I made it to where the leading family was. Zoey and I were best friends and so I was not at all nervous about talking to her parents, no matter what position they held in the pack. if we touch the adults they seem to snap out of it for a time. I told them. maybe if the hatchlings touch all of the adults they can snap out of it long enough for us to get the pack  moving.

((Jason))

I hoped aldin and amy were having an easier time than we were. I was still Considered to be one of the newer leaders. I had  only been in this position for thirty years. For about fifteen years of it I had done it alone. But after I married erica things were a little easier. Not that things were very easy now. I looked around and saw Kelsy when I heard what she said. It was worth a try. We weren't going to make much progress otherwise. Tell the other hatchlings to do it. I told her. It would be easier for her to make her way through that crowd than an adult. If this works, we should send a message to Aldin. I said to Erica and Keisha. they most likely are in a similar  situation  to ours.

((Leah))

I was probably even more worried than Isaac. I knew and loved all three of those hatchlings. Nathan was my little brother and Tanya and Zoey spent so much time at our place that I had come to know them as well. I knew they were doing the right thing. But there was always a part of me searching desperately for some alternative. Isaacs concern was mostly the natural instinct all serons had to keep hatchlings safe, same with sera, and that instinct was very strong. I knew they would both die fighting before allowing harm to come to them. But for me, the very thought of them being harmed or killed made me almost weak with dread. I knew how much they meant to their parents and siblings back home. I knew if they never came back it would tear their parents apart. As for myself, it would probably nearly kill me. I sat down and closed my eyes. Breathing slowly and deeply. I could not allow myself to go into a panic. I needed to keep my head if any of us were going to get out of here. Ryan, the lead healer, had taught me this exercise to help me when I had flashbacks about the attack on my family. It helped me to not lose my mind. He has  very good with that kind of thing. Because of his expertise in the area more serons were able to maintain their sanity. Now I used it to keep myself from losing it as I waited to see if nathan and his friends would come out alive. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up briefly. Sera had come over to me. She knew by now when I started doing this I was pretty much at the breaking point. She also had discovered that I calmed down faster if she came and offered support. Isaac soon joined us as well.

((Jared))

I had never been in such an intense situation before. With thousands of serons living in one location there was the odd brawl every now and then that had to be broken up. But this was different. This was a mob on the verge of mindlessly tearing everything apart. As one of the leaders kids I was helping in the attempt to restore some order. The special forces fighters were doing their best, but they were also tired from resisting the stone. We started getting the hatchlings to a safer area. The adults were getting more crazy and we did not want the kids to get hurt. The elite keeping the angry mob away from the leading family were starting to look nervous. Which said a lot about the situation. It was hard to make an Elite fighter nervous. It was then that I saw a blue hatchling running toward us. I think her name was Kelsy. I also knew that she was Jason's personal messenger. Leaders used hatchlings to take messages between packs because they were non threatening and would be able to get passed the gaurds faster. She had a ribbon tied to her wrist showing she was delivering a message. She stopped by us and addressed her message to Aldin and Amy. "I have a message from Jason and Erica" she said. "They thought you should know that if hatchlings touch the adults it will snap them out of it temporarily." She was a little out of breath, as if she had run the whole way. "It worked with our pack. Maybe it will work with yours" she Finished. Then she dropped her professional tone and asked. "do you mind if I rest here a bit?" She knew we would let her. But it was polite to ask. I didn't blame her. She looked tired.

((Valerie)) (aldin and amy's messenger and Isaac and Sera's little sister)

I stood beside aldin  and amy as Kelsy delivered her message. I knew it was likely they would send me to tell Jason and Erica Kelsy had made it here with their message. Then we would both return to our own packs later. At first I had been nervous working for the pack leader. But I had come to learn that both aldin and amy were kind and fair. They did not over work me or treat me like I was just a servant. I felt like I could talk to them about anything. "I did notice one of the elite seemed to relax a but when I touched him" I said. "maybe when I touched him the stones power was broken for a while" it made sense now that we had heard Kelsy ' s  message. I felt restless like I always did when I knew I was going to be sent to deliver a message soon. Amy must have noticed because she put her hand on my shoulder so I would settle down. I gave her a slight smile and settled down. Some leaders would not have accepted a messenger like me. But Aldin and amy both felt that they should not take away my right to act my age. My older sister, sera, had also been a messenger when she was a hatchling. She would tell me stories about running messages to different leaders during the bad parts of the war. I had to agree with her that some leaders were more pleasant to take messages to than others. "I always get restless when things like this happen" I said. Barely able to hold still. I needed to do something or I might go crazy. Eventually I was sent to deliver a message. But it was to Zayrx and meera. Aldin wanted to let them know about what was going on. I was a little nervous. I had never delivered a message to them before. I let amy tie a ribbon to my wrist and I took off in the direction of zayrx and meera's cave. It was just my luck that the current gaurds were red serons. They did not want to let me in, even tho they knew I was the gold leaders messenger and they could see the ribbon tied to my wrist. With an effort I hid my frustration. Losing my temper would not help me here. Luckily meera happened to walk by. Her gaze falling on my wrist with the ribbon tied to it. A clear sign I had a message from my leader.

((A quick  interruption in the story to make sure some things are clarified))

Members of the gold seron government currently are.

Pack leaders: Aldin and Amy, their daughter Halie also helps them run the pack.

Head Elite: Serena

Members of the Elite: Jasmine, donivan, sera and Isaacs parents, and about seventeen other unnamed serons.

Special forces commander: Katlyn  

Lead healer: Ryan

Lead spy: not named.

Messenger: ((messengers are hatchlings that deliver messages between different packs. Hatchlings are used because they are Nin threatening and will get passed gaurds faster. If a messenger is bringing a message they will have a ribbon tied to their wrist)) The messenger for the gold serons is a girl named Valerie.

Blue seron pack government.

Pack leaders: Jason and Erica. Erica is a gold seron. Her sister is the gold seron head elite, Serena.

Head Elite: Keisha.

Members of the Elite: about twenty unnamed serons.

Special forces commander: Name not known

Lead healer: not named

Lead spy: not named.

Messenger: Kelsy.

Red seron government.

Pack leaders: James and his wife.

Head Elite: Name not known.

Members of the Elite: twenty five unnamed serons.

Special forces commander:named not known

Lead healer: Name not known.

Lead spy: Name not known.

Messenger: one of James younger hatchlings.

Multicolored pack government

Leader: Jeremiah, it is not known what happened to his wife.

Head Elite: clarissa.

Members of the elite: a couple dozen unnamed serons.

Special forces commander:  Name not known.

Lead healer: Name not known.

Lead spy: Named not known.

Messenger: clarissa son, Henry.

All of the other packs I don't have names for anyone so I'm not going to put them.

Government over the eight packs.

Pack rulers: zayrx and meera. Carter also helps them out.

Chief advisor: this position is the equivalent of the head elite in a pack setting. The chief advisor for zayrx and meera is currently a white seron named Hamlin.

Cave gaurds: if pack leaders need gaurds then the ruler of the packs needs them too. Cave gaurds are a mix of serons from different packs. They serve the same purpose as pack Elite  but for the ruling family. To make sure all of them are of top skill they are always pulled from either elite or special forces. They are called cave gaurds because they gaurd the cave  the ruling family lives in. Although they do accompany zayrx or meera places if necessary. It is considered a great honor to be chosen for this task. Members of this unit are rotated out every five years. Every special forces member will probably be a member of this gaurd at least once before they retire. At this time we do not know the names of the current cave gaurds. But I imagine Isaac and Sera's turns are coming up soon.

The council: the council consists of three serons from each pack. They are the ones who creat the laws for the packs. Zayrx has power to override their decisions if it violates the rights of the serons.

Reflective serons live in small family units. Every reflective seron has the same powers a pack leader would have. During the orphans roleplay there were only a few dozen reflective families left. Right now only Leah and Jared are known to have survived but there is a chance there are others.

Shortly after we left off in Orphans Aldin and Amy adopted Leah and Jared and the two of them grew up as members of the gold leading family.

Currently the gold seron pack has ten thousand regular fighters. Due to the fact that the pack was nearly destroyed in Orphans most of them are very young, the vast majority are about the same age as Isaac and Sera. Only a few hundred survived the terrible battle that drove them out of their previous home. Less than one hundred are more than one hundred years old. The majority of the serons who are over one hundred have been placed in various leadership positions.

The blue serons have managed to recover to the amount of fifteen thousand fighters. With the rest of the info being the same as the gold serons.

The other packs did not take part in the battle, so the ages of their fighters are still on average a bit older than the ones in the gold and blue packs. Most seron packs have anywhere from ten to twenty thousand fighters. However the multicolored pack has more at around two hundred fifty thousand.

The multi colored serons also were not affected too much. And their pack still has a majority of older fighters.

The black seron pack has at least five hundred thousand fighters, but rumor is they have more than that. The feraks have numbers somewhere in the hundreds of thousands.

Also, even tho Leah is older than Halie, Halie is still next in line to be the leader because she was born before Leah was adopted.

Isaacs birth parents were also special forces fighters. He and Sera were best friends even before he became part of the family. Isaacs parents were part of a special forces team that ran into two seron eaters that got dangerously close to pack territory. They managed to kill both of them but Isaacs parents were killed. It had been the first time anyone had died in a fight since coming to the new location. But there has not been another death since then. Sera's parents did not take long to adopt Isaac as one of their own. Isaac joined the special forces team to honor his birth parents.

This takes us to requirements fighters must pass if they wish to be an Elite or part of the special forces team.

For Elite there are two ways to get in. One is to apply, which can only be done after someone has been a regular fighter for at least ten years. If they choose this route then they must pass a very difficult test in order to get the position. They have to be able to beat ten fighters at once and also pass a fitness test that is five times harder than the standard fighter fit test. Last but not least they must demonstrate the ability to lead a team of fighters through various extremely difficult situations designed to stretch them to their mental capacity.

The other way is to be selected. But it by no means is any easier. Those who are picked by the pack leader have already shown sufficient ability in all of these areas in their field work as regular fighters. Also special forces fighters are more likely to be picked for Elite.

There are some very rare exceptions to the rule of having to be a fighter for at least ten years. When Aldin chose Serena to be his head elite she had only been an adult for one year. But she had shown sufficient skill to be able to fill the position.

To get into the special forces team is also very difficult. Special forces fighters handle things that are too tough for the regular fighters. Just like joining the elite it is required that someone be a fighter for at least ten years before applying. After one has applied they go through a very difficult five year training course. They must pass tests in fighting, strategy, and fitness each year in order to remain in the class. To pass the final test and be put on the team candidates must be able to beat two elite at once. Usually the best ones the pack has. They also need to pass a very difficult fit test and a strategy test. In order to remain on the team special forces fighters are tested every five years. This way they remember to keep their skills sharp in case they are ever needed.

The training for leaders kids is a combination of the training for elite and special forces, but when they are hatchlings they go through the regular training program while learning magic skills from their parents and other magic users. They also spend some time at other packs and going through their training programs. When they reach adulthood the more intense training begins.

Any questions or suggestions for a change? ((if you are staff you have permission to edit this post and add whatever else you might have thought of))

((okay, back to the story now ))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:40 pm

((Kali))
That is exactly what I am saying. It won't be too bad for leaders and their relations. More like in irritating itch after a while. But the fighters are going to start getting worse. The stone senses all the minds nearby, and is spreading it's feelers. You need to let them know and those who are being effected the worst need to go someplace out of it's range. I don't know how to fix the problem without breaking the stone after that though... I felt bad throwing all of this at her, but I knew she could handle it. She was smart and resourceful. There was, I admit, a small part of me that enjoyed our interaction. I had wanted to be an elite fighter and guard Halie when I was younger. I had guarded her to the point that I no longer had the option, but know I could play the unexpected part of advisor. It almost made me laugh because in life I was always moving, Carter was the advise giver. I just made sure everyone was okay.

((Tanya))
Shaking Zoey was not doing anything, so I stopped and stood up. I think I remember this from training, though I only just started this part... I said thoughtfully. Before I could do much else I heard Nathan say, This one looks different, maybe it is the one we need. I froze for a moment only. Nathan- it was too late, as I turned, he collapsed. I took a deep breath. It didn't help so I took another. 'Alright.' I told myself. 'One more chance, no pressure. Come on, Serena told you how to look past what appears to be into reality. These are all fake except one.' I closed my eyes and opened my mind. 'The packs are in danger from the magical stone. we need to destroy it before it destroys us.' I thought carefully. 'We need the leaders stones.' I felt a tug to my right so I turned slowly. Still focusing on my mission I did not open my eyes. This was something I needed my magic for. Eyes were too easily deceived. Slowly I stepped forward, moving carefully I didn't want to knock something over and cause more issues. 'you can do this.' I told myself sternly as a flash of doubt entered my mind at the thought. I took another step, now I was pulled a little to the left. Slowly I weaved my way across the room and finally.... The only way I can describe it is like standing in the sunlight. The warmth on your face with the golden glow... I opened my eyes and looked down at the stone I was holding. Nothing had happened to me. I let out a breath I did not know I had been holding and turned to see Nathan and Zoey getting up.
Nathan, you are a hairbrained pain in the neck! If you die out here I am hunting your spirit down and beating you!

((Meera))
I snorted slightly. I don't think I'll *ever* be able to make one that big. I watched for a moment as I considered the problem. Just to Zayrx I said, Maybe we should call Serena to help. She is good with crystal right? And she knows how to work Cody better than anyone except you and Erica. Besides, I saw what you don't want to admit. I added teasingly. You can tell her that you are busy running the packs though and she'll never know. I had been watching Cody, but I now looked at my husband, letting him see my silent laughter. In times like this, laughter was important. It reminded us of what we were fighting for. For joy, and happiness, and time to laugh.
I left him with my laughter still ringing between us to see about finding Serena, but on the way discovered the red elite guards preventing a messenger from entering. You know messengers are always permitted entry. I told them coldly, normally I kept a cheery disposition, but both Serena and Amy had told me in the past that my cold voice was one of the scariest things they'd ever heard. Partly cause it was from me, and partly because it was from me and they claimed icicles hung from every word.
I turned to the nervous looking hatchling at the entrance without waiting for an answer. 'ome, Zayrx in right inside. We have water in there too, I know it is not exactly a quick trip here.

((Serena))
I nodded shortly. I was still watching the crowed, and was also concentrating on a calming spell. It wouldn't make them be any less influenced, but it might make them more inclined to cooperate. I just needed to build it, then aim it only at those who were effected and not fighting it. There were too many factors for me to allows myself too much distraction. I was better with elements, metals and rocks especially. And fighting magic too. But stuff like this, and I was never telling him this, but Zayrx was way better at general spells such as the calming or sleeping spells. At least I was better at making things from the earth than he was. I had even made my own earrings, 5 little hoops on each side. I mentally shook myself as the spell slipped a little. Stay focused. Get out of here, they'll be easier to manage without you in sight for the stone to direct them at. I said to Aldin and Amy, a little more harshly than I had intended. But like I said, there was no room for distraction by things like being nice. Hopefully they would understand and go. A moment later, however, my concentration was totally broken by a blue hatchling telling us that hatchlings could break the spell temporarily. "What?" I was out loud, losing the spell I was trying to put together.

((Helena))
Aren't there better things to fight about, and for? I asked. I was tired, Carter and I had been at this all day. So while I was more even tempered than my brethren, even I had my limits. Like, I dunno, finding a way to break this bloody stone? Or making sure we will be ready if the real enemy, ie, the back serons, attack? Ohh, what if Xzarna attacks while you people are squabbling childishly over 10 feet of land? What then? I'll tell you. He'd laugh as he skinned your unsuspected hides.... I trailed off at the look from Carter. It was all true, but I had to wonder how much of it was me being tired, and how much was the stone. I was resisting it, but it was always there, itching at the back of my mind. Demanding to be scratched. Dealing with it was making me more irritated than normal, I was just directing it differently than the other fighters. It made me scared all of a sudden. Red serons are more inclined to be physically aggressive. What was happening back at my own camp? We needed to find a way to defeat this stones power sooner rather than later.

((Erica))
Once upon a time I had been happy as an elite guard. let Serena lead the guards, let Zayrx run the packs. It seemed none of us were terribly inclined to hoard power, which is probably why we kept ending up with it. Serena loved her job because she wanted to help, it was hard to say sometimes what Zayrx loved except his wife and child, but he did his job because he wanted to help and make sure everyone was safe and happy. I had done my job for the same reasons right up until I met Jason. Serena and Aldin had totally set us up after they saw us chatting a few times during his visits. He had been a newer leader, only fifteen years in. He still wasn't entirely comfortable in his position, add that to the stress of the time and my own dealings with crazy serons while trying to protect Aldin and we were both desperate for a little light. I had protested loudly when Serena first suggested that he may be more interested than he let on. "I am a guard. I guard the gold leader and that is it. I don't fraternize with blue leaders." It was a very convincing argument, and she totally left me alone after than... Not. Even Zayrx broke out of his super stern leader of the packs mode and joined the teasing. Now here were the results. I was married and our daughter was out who knows where doing who knows what while we rounded a bunch of crazy serons out of the camp. Except for the husband and daughter I had a funny sense of da-ja-vu. Hopefully the hatchlings could help. Hopefully some crazy seron wouldn't attack them because they were immune to their immunity or something. I shook my head. This was all just getting to crazy. I needed to stay focused. (btw, Jason can see all of this, she's not hiding any of it.) Yeah, sounds like a good idea. We might want to let some of the other packs know two, though we may have to use older fighters who are still resisting so that the hatchlings can keep doing their job here.

((Sera))
Leah was trembling, I could feel it. When she had anxiety like this it was best to just be there for her. No words would help. I wished I was a leaders daughter instead of just a fighters daughter. I loved my family, very much. But right now I wanted the ability to calm Leah, or at least let her sleep or something. I didn't want to knock her out, that would make things worse. So I just sat down next to her and put my arm around her shoulders. It was all I could do.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:34 pm

((Valerie ))

As a sipped some water I told zayrx and meera about what was happening with the gold and blue packs. I was mildly surprised that their cave wasn't bigger. It was big enough to comfortably fit the family, but not any  bigger than that. They also gave me a little food to eat as well. It tuned out I didn't have much to be afraid of. Zayrx might seem stiff and Un emotional but both he and  meera were very kind and I slowly began to feel less nervous around them. Some leaders made little or no effort to make me feel comfortable and I often could not wait to get out of there. But zayrx and meera seemed to know I was still a hatchling meeting them for the first time, regardless of what my job was. "have you heard anything from the group looking for the stones?" I asked them. They both looked at me in surprise. I remembered that technically I was not supposed to know about that but I had overheard them talking as they were getting ready to go messengers tend to overhear a lot of things. "my sister, sera, and my brother, Isaac, are two of the adults sent with the hatchlings to protect them" I explained. "and I've become friends with nathan and Leah since I stated working for aldin last month. I'd like to know if they are doing okay" zayrx shook his head "we have not heard from them since they left. The stone is making it nearly impossible to communicate over long distances." He said. "oh okay" I said, I couldn't help a bit of disappointment and worry from entering my voice. To be honest the situation we were in terrified me. Everything was so uncertain and vicious fights had been breaking out. When the mob of fighters almost attacked aldin and his family I was sure we were all going to die. I was only the presence of my leaders that kept me calm enough to do my job. I looked up and noticed that meera had sat down by me. "Will things ever been alright again?" I asked. "I almost watched them kill my leader. I cannot go back and watch it again" some might say I t was odd sharing my feelings with an adult I had just met. But something told me meera was someone I could talk to. "but I'll have to go back there anyway. I know your messenger is still recovering from when he got caught in a trap and broke his leg........ but.... I'm terrified of what I might see when I do go back"

((Zoey))

that had to be the most unpleasant thing I have ever experienced. I said. I was still fully conscious that whole time. I just couldn't move, speak, or open my eyes. I'm glad it wasn't permenant.

((Nathan))

I decided it was best not to answer Tanya at the moment. same with me. I couldn't move no matter how much I wanted to.

((Leah)) ((just a quick note. The parts for the group looking for the stones is not on the exact same time period as the others. ))

I looked up as I saw the hatchlings coming out of the cave with the stone. I felt relief flood over me. "well that's one down" I said.

We continued our journey. Stopping for meals and such. During the stops the hatchlings would practice their physical and magical skills. But if I thought the rest of this journey would be easy I was wrong. We should have realized that now that the packs had left reshima would have claimed this area. We stopped as we suddenly found ourselves face to face with the black seron leader, along with two fighters. so there was one that survived he said. looks like you learn a new thing every day. I knew this enemy was not like the thugs we sometimes dealt with back home. He was not just someone who thought he was stronger than he really was, he was powerful and skilled. Only a fool would disagree. He had dueled one on one with the greatest magical dualists among the packs including aldin, Serena, zayrx, jason, and erica, and had forced all of them to use their skills to the fullest extent to stay alive. At one point even holding off serena, aldin and erica at the same time for a whole hour. As a reflective seron I had the ability to use leader powers, plus I had been adopted by the gold leading family, which doubled my power. On top of that reflective serons each had abilities that were unique to them. Jared could heal magical damage with a touch, I was able to recover energy very quickly, making me able to keep up a sustained offensive longer than most. I glared at reshima. you will not finish the job I said. My scales starting to glow. He did not reply, but his scales started to glow as well. You would think I would be terrified against an opponent with such skill and reputation, but I was calm, all of the skills I had ever learned coming to my head. Everything happened in a split second. Sera and Isaac attacked the two other black serons who were with reshima. Reshima launched a wave of energy at me. I managed to block it and shoot an energy ball back at him before I was forced to dodge his next attack. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that sera had taken her fight to the air. But my real focus was on reshima. He shot another attack at me. I disappeared and reappeared behind him. He looked startled for a second and I was able to hit him with a large energy ball sending him into a tree. Not very many serons could do that, but luckily for me two of them were zayrx and serena. Serena had taught me the trick. I had time to take stock of the situation. Sera  clearly had the upper hand against her opponent. Her quicker speed and greater combat skill was starting to show, but only just barely. She was still clearly using all of her skill. That black seron was either an Elite or special forces. Isaac was also in a similar situation. I turned back to my fight. Reshima sent another attack at me. I dodged it at sent a wave of energy at him. But he blocked it. We continued for a while. Unlike Isaac and Sera I knew that reshima was more skilled than me and it was starting to show. Plus I was sure xzarna was making him stronger. Only my special ability kept me for faltering. I used all of my skill just to stay alive. I began to lose ground as I tried every trick to try to gain an advantage. Even teleporting No longer worked against him as he knew what to expect now. I was fighting a true master in magical combat and neither sera or Isaac were in a position to help me. I needed to get us out of here. I focused my energy and all of us disappeared, reappearing a few miles away from the scene of the fight. It was a desperate move that took a lot out of me. I fell to my knees as a suddenly felt very weak. he was far too powerful for me I said. now I know why even zayrx had a hard time against him. Let's hope we don't run into him again. but even as I said it. I knew it was very likely we would. And I knew now his skill was greater than  mine. The thought did not  make me feel better. I heard sera say something, I think it was something along the lines of "we need to get out of here" but I wasn't entirely sure because I passed out while she was saying it.

((Jason))

I stood by erica and took her hand. we will get through this I told her. just as we have gotten  through every other problem we have faced. everything was starting to get calmer as the hatchlings did their thing. But there were still a few pockets of craziness.

((Aldin))

After some discussion the hatchlings agreed to help out. Knowing my pack I knew that seeing a line of Elite might still cause them to act up. stand Down. I told the gaurds. Some of them looked at me like I was crazy. But they knew a direct order when they heard it, so they did as they were told. Serena obeyed my order, but I noticed she stayed close to me just in case. It did seem to help a little. And with the help of the hatchlings things were calming down.

((Carter))

Eventually the situation was settled when both leaders showed up and came to an agreement in a civil and reasonable manner. Their fighters still glared at each other, but  neither side dared to anything when their leaders were present. The white leader had only been in his position for a few days. But he already knew how to control a situation. Toward one another the two leaders were friendly. I realized that now they had the situation under control and our presence was no longer needed. I had noticed Helena was  more inclined to lose her temper than usual today. I figured it must be the stone. Even the best serons seemed to have been effected. I knew the serons that guarded our cave had been causing grief to a lot of our usual visitors. As we approached the cave they were already moving to keep Helena out, although they knew she was a friend of mine. "she's with me" I said without stopping. They immediately moved aside again. "that stone is going to kill us all" I said as I entered. "we just spent eight hours trying to keep some silver and white serons from killing each other over ten feet of land"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:08 am

((Meera))
I considered what Valerie had said thoughtfully. These are uncertain times, and I understand your fear. I said slowly. But if what you said is true, the hatchlings are calming everyone down now. So when you get back everyone will be getting ready to move, and if anyone is not susceptible to the hatchlings help, there will be enough serons who are back in their right minds to stop them. Serena and Aldin are more than capable of taking care of anyone who makes it past those serons. You are safe, and soon you will be even safer. Besides, you are probably going to see the majority of the packs together soon, and that is not a sight seen often, but it can be a very good experience.
Right around then Carter came in and told us about the fight between the silver and white serons. I briefed him on what the blue serons had figured out. I had just finished when Helena stood up. I need to go let my leader know. Reds serons are temperamental enough without this adding to it. I couldn't help but agree with her. We may have to split up then. Because someone also needs to tell the white and silver serons, and Valerie needs to back to Aldin and let him know that the other camps are being alerted. And someone needs to alert the green serons as well. It was far from ideal, but it was the only choice we had right now.

((Helena))
I nodded in agreement. It looked like we were all going in different directions. I knew Carter was worried, it was written all over his face. I'll come back here and let you know how it went when I am done. I said. I had grown a lot stronger in recent years, I could handle my pack. Before he could say anything I stepped back out onto the ledge and paused, Shouldn't Valerie clear up the guards heads before she goes? then I took off.
Thankfully (I forget the red leaders name. He was head elite before...) was willing to listen and act on my information. Then again, he had always been a good listener. It was not long before he had hatchlings running around grabbing hands or bumping legs on their way past. The elite guards looked relieved. I hung around for a while to make sure things were calm, then headed back to Meera and Zayrx's cave to let them know that the red serons were preparing to move now.

((Sera))
I stood a little straighter. With Leah out for the count we needed to figure out how to move her and get moving. We needed to leave as few tracks as possible to follow. Isaac was checking her. She was just exhausted. we should fly for a while, that will leave the least trail. Tanya, you are the oldest, and so will have the least trouble keeping up. Keep an eye on the other two. If they start flagging let me know and I will carry them. The same goes for yourself. she nodded solemnly, glancing at the other two as she did. Isaac, can you carry Leah and fly at the same time?

((Erica))
I nodded quietly as the pack began to relaxed. But wouldn't last, we all knew that. Even the fighters. They looked pale and nervous. we need to get out of here sooner rather than later. Or they'll be right back at it. I said to Jason.

((Serena))
Relief. More relief than I have known since the great war that brought us here. Bless those hatchlings. I owed then all a treat. I started tossing out orders as quickly as possible. You are Amy should probably still get out of sight, just in case. I said to Aldin. We don't know how long this will last or what they'll do when they fall back under.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:01 am

((Valerie))

I felt better after talking with meera about my fears. Before I headed back to my pack I cleared up the gaurds heads. When I arrived the leading family had already left and serena was getting the rest of the pack ready to go. In the line of the authority serena acted in the place of the leader if Noone in the leading family was present, so I reported to her. the other packs are being told about what the blue serons discovered   I told her. I made sure she had heard my report then I darted off to help the other hatchlings. Every time I saw someone about to act up again I would run over and touch them. Hopefully we could get moving soon because we could only keep this up so long. It was like playing a very strange game of tag. But serena was good at getting a pack organized. Things had calmed down enough that I could stand by her and watch. I always felt more comfortable standing by the leader ever since I became the pack messenger. It was probably because I had developed a habit of being close by in case they needed me. Every once in a while I had to run off and touch someone again. But now we had everyone organized and moving. I hope I can continue working for aldin when I get older I said to serena. I wanted to join the Elite like my parents, or possibly even join the special forces team like sera and Isaac. Eventually we started heading out. It would take a lot of traveling before we were far enough away. Serena told me stories about when she and Aldin were my age. A lot of them made me laugh. Right now she was telling me a story involving her, aldin, and a patch of itch weed. I gasped and giggled he hid in itch weed? I said. I knew the plant very well. If any part of you touches it your entire body itches intensely. The only way to make it stop is need to have someone else wash you off really good. And the clothes you were wearing had to be destroyed. now I know where nathan gets it from serons are very good at paying attention to multiple things at once. So while I was enjoying her stories I still made sure to check if I needed to touch anyone again. I turned into seron form and jumped onto her shoulder to get a better view of things. It was normal for hatchlings to do it. Our seron forms were so small and light that the adults didn't mind. And it enabled them to keep going when we got tired. So far everything seemed to be going alright. I didn't realize how tired I was until I started to nod off.

((Jasmine))

I found serena with an almost asleep Valerie on her shoulder. looks like she's been working hard I said. It was hard to even imagine how she used to be. her behaviour has really improved. It looks like aldin was right. before she became the messenger Valerie had been difficult to handle. She would throw tantrums a lot and often started fights. She was my daughter and I loved her, but I was at a loss as to what to do with her. It seemed almost anything would set off an outburst. But one bright spot was that once she had calmed down she was genuinely sorry about the way she acted and was honest with us when we asked her about it later. One day, when she had a particularly nasty tantrum. Aldin stepped in and offered a solution.

((this is jasmines memory of what happened that day))

I was going about my normal duties that day. I had just finished giving a report to serena when a fighter came and told me Valerie had gotten angry and attacked one of the other hatchlings again. This time it had been pretty bad. When I arrived she was still in a bad mood so I sent her to the cave until she could calm down. I went to the cave later to talk to her. She seemed calmer now. She wouldn't look at me, she knew what she had done was wrong. I sighed. "what am I going to do with you?" I said. She didn't answer me. I sat down by her. "is he okay?" She finally asked. "yeah he will be fine" I said. "you need to learn to control your anger" she sighed. "I know, but I don't know how" she looked at the ground. "you do know what this means tho" I said. "you will have to be confined to this cave for a week, except for training and meals" she sighed. She didn't like it but she knew it was fair considering her earlier behaviour. "yes ma'am" she said. As I walked our I ran into aldin. "I'm not sure what else to do with her" I said to him. "I think I may have a solution to your problem" he said. I looked at him. "and what would that be?" I asked. "well, I am in need of a new messenger" he said. I looked at him in surprise. "are you sure it would be wise to make her a messenger?" I said. Most people would not suggest a leader was unwise. But he and I had been friends for many years, and as an Elite or was my job to tell the leader hus ideas may not be the best, especially ones concerning my daughter. He smiled. "you would be surprised when having a job does for behaviour" he said. I knew he had a way of knowing about these kinds of things. And he had helped many orphans with anger issues before. "well, I guess it won't hurt to give it a try" I said. Valerie accepted the job reluctantly. I think if it had been anyone other than the leader asking her she would have refused. But the transformation was rapid. Within a week she was loving her job as Aldin's messenger. She also had found a new friend in nathan, although this may not have been such a good things because now the boy had someone else to get into trouble with. Her attitude had increased dramatically. And now, a month later, she had not had any more of her tantrums.

((end of memory ))
((Isaac))

Leah had turned back to human form right before she passed out. She wouldn't be very hard to carry. I changed to seron form and waited while sera made sure Leah was securely tied to my back. The last thing we wanted was for her to fall.

((Zoey))

We took off into the air. I was mostly worried about nathan keeping up. He was still new to flying and his wings weren't as developed as the rest of us. That wasn't to say I was much better. I had only been capable of full flight for a few weeks, as opposed to Tanya who had been able to fly for almost a year  now. Tanya did her job well. Every time one of us started struggling to stay up she would let sera know so we could get a break. We were kept in the middle of adults as much as possible, similar to what elite did when escorting a leader out of a bad situation. Despite the rests my wings felt like jelly and I am still not sure how we were all able to stay up as long as we did.

After what seemed like an eternity we landed. Sera took Leah down and made a bed for her. Isaac and Sera  both had cuts from the fights they had been in, but they seemed more concerned for Leah and us than themselves. I felt like I could fall asleep on a pile of rocks I was so tired. Tanya was helping sera with Leah. She knew some tricks to make waking up from overuse of magic happen more smoothly. Understandably nathan had fallen asleep seconds after we had landed. He had done well keeping up for the  most part. But flying was  not something he was used to yet and it took a lot out of him. Isaac helped me make a bed for him too. After we were done I went to see if I could help Tanya and Sera.  

After Leah was well on the way to a smooth and relatively painless recovery. I sat with Tanya next to where nathan  was already sleeping. We were both very tired but neither of us could seem to fall asleep. And I was pretty sure our reasons were the same. When we first set out to do this we knew it would be dangerous, we even knew there was a chance we would die. But now in just the beginning stages we had been attacked by seron eaters, almost for killed by fake magical stones, and then we were almost killed by a crazy black seron leader who was trying to kill everyone. We knew we were doing the right thing. But now we were starting to think we may not see our families and other loved ones again. We had seven more stones to find and I was sure that each one of them would have another life threatening obstacle to pass. Not to mention whatever attacked us in between the different stones. What scared me the most was every time we tried to send a message back home to let them know we were still alive it wouldn't work, not even if we used the stones Tanya ' s dad had given us. And I was sure that meant they couldn't reach us either. As I was sitting there I noticed something that looked familiure. A symbol carved into a rock, which was shaped like a raindrop and also colored blue with gold lining around it. I looked at my shoulder where the mark of the blue leading family was on me, it looked exactly like the mark on the rock. There was only one reason a leader would put his mark on something. this place  belonged to the blue serons at one point I said. it doesn't look like a blue seron camp tho.... maybe part of their territory? I remember dad telling me part of the old territory was more forested. Either way it was important enough that a leader put his families mark on that rock.

((Aldin))
I nodded and headed off with my family. Serena would be able to handle everyone better if they relapsed if we weren't there.

((Jason))

We began getting everyone organized to go. The hatchlings were doing a great job keeping everyone calm. Whenever someone would start to act up again a hatchling would run over and touch them. I knew we had to get moving the hatchlings wouldn't be able to keep it up forever. Part way through Kelsy returned to us. She let us know that the gold serons were doing good now and also that the other packs were being told as well. thank you Kelsy I said to her. She smiled and ran off to help the other hatchlings. I think she's one of the best messengers we've had I said just to erica.

((Carter))

With all of the packs alerted to the solution it was time to head back and get ready to go ourselves. I met up with Helena back at the cave. She had just reported to Zayrx that her pack was getting ready to go.

((Zayrx))

There wasn't really much to do to prepare. I sent the gaurds off to join their own pack for the move. They seemed uncertain about leaving us, but I assured them we could take care of ourselves. I was more worried about Tanya than I was about us. We had not heard anything from her for a while and it bothered me more than I liked to admit.

((Halie))

My leg was bothering me today, well actually it had been bothering me for years now. But today was one of those bad days where is hurts more than usual. It was probably because I was on my feet most of the day helping my parents with the pack. I didn't want to slow us down so I acted like I was in less pain than I really was. There was a prearranged location that we had chosen so we weren't worried about the rest of the pack finding us. Despite my efforts to look like I was doing as okay as someone like me could. I think mom noticed I was having one of my bad days because she kept glancing at me as if to make sure I didn't need to stop. I wished this stupid leg would heal up the rest of the way. But I knew at this point it wasn't going to happen. I knew we had to put some distance from the stones influence before the rest of the pack caught up. But I knew if my parents knew how much pain I was in at the moment they would make me stop and rest. And I knew that we did not have time for that. But as luck would have to I put my foot down wrong and felt such a sharp pain go up my leg that I gasped involuntarily and almost pulled my mother down as I regained my balance.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:52 am

((Serena))

I laughed quietly. Having a job does amazing things for the psyche. Partly it helps keep one from feeling helpless. After my parents died I was rather depressed and moody for a little bit after that. I loved Cody, and he did his best. So did Zayrx and Erica of course. But I was angry. I felt I should have been able to do more. It was Cody talked me into being a messenger. After that I kept as busy as possible for a little while. Kept myself buried in my work. Then one day I realized I was happy. In fact, I couldn't remember the last time I had been angry or depressed. I just needed something I could handle and had a say in. It's the little things when you are young. I remembered well my younger years. I had not gotten into fights really. I just stuck to myself. I had been sullen and quiet, and most people let me get away with it for a while because of what happened. Cody never did. He told me that if he did that it would be allowing me to spiral. Feeling sad and mourning is okay, even a little frustrated. But the level of anger and seclusion I was putting myself through was not healthy.
I guess you wouldn't think it looking at me know. I added, amused. I had come a very long way. I still tended to stick to myself in my spare time. But I was at peace, and centered in my world. Anger was simply a part of it, not the whole. It did not rule my life.

((Sera))
The hatchlings did really well, and so did Isaac. Now that we were safe and Leah was taken care of I collapsed against a nearby tree. Well, this has been one heck of a day. I commented. I suddenly had an idea of how Aldin had felt when we were kids. I remembered how stressed out he had been all the time. All the adults had been, but the leaders especially were up at all hours dealing not only with the external issues, but the internal ones as well. Serena even managed to find time to train the hatchlings despite working night and day as the head of the elite. She said it helped her relax a little. But I don't think she slept for longer than five minutes at a time until several months had passed at the new territory. I never want to be a leader. Elite is as high as I want to go. I commented. Speaking of leaders who never slept... I glanced at Tanya and Zoey, if they did not sleep in the next could of hours I was going to have to find a way to knock them out. Maybe there was a plant I could use? I knew that just pinching a nerve, while effective, was a bad idea. They would not really be asleep, just knocked out. And that is not nearly as refreshing.

((Tanya))

I looked up from the stone in my hand. "hmmm?" I had been trying for the last twenty minutes to reach mom or dad or anyone really. I hated this. I hated not knowing if everyone was okay or if the stone had made them all crazy enough to kill each other... I shook my head. 'Stop it.' I told myself sternly. 'Think positive or you have already failed.' Instead of considering the whatifs, I turned to Zoey. You think one of them is nearby? If we could get two stones in as many days that would make our journey that much shorter. And the sooner we were home the happier I would be.

((Helena))
How did it go? I asked Carter as he got back.

((Amy))
I caught Halie and steadied her. Take it easy. There is no need to push to the point of damage. It'll just make things harder on you in the end if you break something. I told her gently as I lead her to the side and made her sit. I checked her leg, it was fine. Just stressed. I loosened the muscles a little bit and eased the pain. It was the best that I could do. You and I are safe from the stone, we can afford to wait for a little bit. I told her as I sat down wearily next to her. It felt good to get off of my feet. I had been on them almost constantly since this business started.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:43 am

((Jasmine))

I bet it also helped that Aldin knew how to handle orphans. I said. I knew aldin  and serena had been very close as kids. And they still were as adults. Now I understood why that was. No wonder aldin would  not consider anyone else to be his head elite. Who else could he trust as much as serena? I knew leaders hatchlings had a way of knowing how to help orphans. I had watched halie as she helped dozens of orphans coming into the leaders cave. One significant pair had been carter and kali. She seemed to know how to act around them and what kinds of things to say to them. Serena had told me in an earlier conversation aldin had been the same way. Sure the two of them got into a lot of trouble. But everyone agreed those two had been inseparable ever since they met.  I looked at Valerie. She was asleep now.  I can take her if you want. You can get more work done and I would probably think more clearly if I'm holding a hatchling.

((Carter))

things went well considering most of both packs were unable to have a reasonable conversation with us. I said. but they are getting ready to move now

((Isaac))

I looked over at zoey and Tanya. They needed to get to sleep. we could feed them some sleep weed I said to Sera. Sleep weed was used to make those who had gone through a traumatic experience go to sleep. You mixed it into water or food and it worked instantly. The person taking it had to do it willingly after knowing exactly what it was and exactly what was going to happen to them.

((Zoey ))

I think there may be. I said. I sense a lot of water below us a blue serons ability with water did not end at being good at swimming. Blue serons With leader powers were masters at water based magic. We were able to use other kinds of magic if needed. But water magic was very easy for us. My father in fact was so good with water magic that reshima never attacked him at the camp. There was one time he tried to, but he had found out what everyone meant when they said 'Jason is an absolute master at water magic' reshima had barely gotten out with his life. The blue seron camp is ninety percent water. And fighting a pack leader who found even the most complex water magic effortless turned out to not be a good idea. Ever since then he never attacked us at the camp while dad was there again. Of course this was all before I was born. Keisha had told me the story. let me see how close the water is I made it rise a little. Controlling water was easy for me. only a few feet. I said. Other packs had their specialty too. Gold serons were masters with rock based magic, green serons With nature magic, silver serons With wind magic, and so on. I was not completely sure what specialty the reflective serons had. Perhaps it was the special ability each of them had. We could all use magic other than what we specialized with. Tanya and Nathan could both use water magic if needed, but it was more difficult for them. They were both gold serons so what came easy for them was rock based magic. Of course, I also found rock based magic took little effort. It was probably because I was also half gold seron. I could sense a lot of rocks below us as well as the water. I knew the water was deep. we need to get to the water I said. I was not sure how I knew. But I had this feeling that we needed to get there.

((Halie ))

I sighed as mom made me sit down. Sometimes I think I take after my dad too much. He too often pushed himself to far. But she was right. There was really no reason for us to hurry. I made a rock over in the air and then made it balance on another rock. Both rocks glowed and then fused together, eventually turning Into a flower. Gold serons were masters of rock based magic. I was considered to be one of the best. And as was just shown. I could even turn rocks into other things. I could also make rocks turn into rock beasts, but that took  more time and concentration. And usually after I did it I needed to rest.  that is one of my favorite things to do I said. of course, I owe you credit for teaching me how. everything was peaceful at the moment. It almost made it hard to remember why we were traveling. Dad was sitting close by. He looked tired. He always looked tired these days. When we had moved he had gotten better. During the bad parts of the war his health had really declined. The stress of leading the pack was wearing him down. I hope dad can retire after the war is over, or even before if he can do it without the pack losing stability. I said. he deserves a very long break.   the fact that my father hated his job was not exactly a secret. It was something every gold seron knew. Water is wet, the sky is blue, fire is hot, aldin hates his job. Serena and I had had long discussions about how we could ease his burden and make the position he was currently stuck in less miserable for him. But he was also a very good leader. He would never do anything less than his best for his pack. I don't feel ready at all, but I would gladly take my place as the next leader if it would relieve him of the burden he carries. I said as I watched him.

((Katlyn))

It was a good thing serena and I both had leader powers. Or else we would have been going much slower. I was technically still part of the leading family, being Aldin's sister. But I was also the special forces commander and serena and I both felt that I should stay with them. After we reached a certain point however we decided I should catch up with my brother. If things got crazy again I might be the target. It wasn't hard really. They were resting when I found them. I landed in the other side of amy and changed to human form. Aldin looked tired, just like he always did. "the rest of the pack isn't far behind" I told them. "maybe a few miles" amy and halie seemed to have been talking just before I got there. is aldin doing alright? I asked Amy. I knew if I asked him he would avoid answering the question. It was impossible for a seron to lie, so instead of trying to he avoided answering. But amy was just as worried, (if not more) worried about him as I was. I was a hatchling when our father died. Aldin had been forced to raise me and lead the pack before he was even an adult. Amy had been there too. We both loved him deeply. We hated seeing how the war slowly wore him down. Most of the pack didn't notice, he acted strong around them. But those professionally trained in healing, such as healers and others with leader powers in the pack, were not fooled. Our best healers were doing everything to help him. And their efforts did sustain him enough for him to get his job done. But there was a terrible reality that amy and I both knew but would not openly admit. The war was literally killing my brother. His body was on the verge of giving up on him. Yet the weaker he got, the more problems that come up that he has to deal with. I think sometimes, old age and injury are not the only acceptable reasons to retire I said just to amy. you and I both know aldin will die if he goes through much more stress. We need to do everything we can to divide his work load among us.

(Kelsy))

The blue pack was moving  now. Jason and Erica had already moved off with their son. I stayed behind with Keisha in case I needed to run messages to other packs. It was not long before I needed to take a message to the gold serons. The influence of the stone suddenly became very strong at one point. And even the elite almost lost control. Luckily the hatchlings were able to touch everyone quick enough. But Keisha quickly realized this was roughly the same direction the gold serons  were going. "Kelsy, I'll need you to go warn the gold serons before they reach this point" she said. I nodded and took off. I knew the urgency of the situation so I ran faster than normal. I needed to catch up with the gold serons. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going. I tripped over a root that was poking out of the ground. Unfortunately this sent me over the edge of a cliff. I knew it was very likely I would die when I hit the ground. But there was nothing I could do about it. I couldn't fly yet and there were no adults close by to catch me. I slammed into the ground and everything went black.  ((I'm thinking either serena finds her, or zayrx and meera find her. Whichever you think would make it more interesting. Either way whoever finds her is only just in time to save her))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:43 pm

((Serena))
I nodded and handed the hatchling to her mother. She was small, but she had a lot of potential.

((Sera))
I shook my head slowly. Give them some time. They just literally met the boogeyman, the serons all serons hate and fear. They need to process that for a bit. If they haven't at least tried to get some sleep in a couple of hours we will offer them the sleep weed.

((Tanya))
We should, but not right now. Leah still knocked out and Nathan is asleep too. We need to utilize all of our powers for this, and if something goes wrong the adults need to be ready to take what they have and go back to the pack. And even that aside, we are exhausted and just met the most evil seron known to have ever existed. We need to rest and recover from that one.

((Amy))
The last 20 years have been a blessing, he is far better than he used to be. But he is tired. He never really wanted the job in the first place. Halie I already take half of his workload. If you want to chip in on what is left the help is always appreciated. Katlyn was a good kid. I appreciated her every day. I had a feeling that if Aldin and I were both to retire, and Halie could or would not take the job, she would make a very good leader. More than likely though, if Aldin retired I would stick around as leader for a few years. Katlyn seemed happy as the leader of the special forces team. So I would wait until Halie was ready and then pass the leadership to her. I felt like the majority of that would be me trying to get Halie to stop overdoing herself in the ridiculous effort to impress the fighters. She was quite able and they knew it. They also knew that she was susceptible to their comments and were trying to create a weak and malleable leader. Someone they could control. That was not going to happen on my watch and I was not passing leadership to Halie until she stopped trying to hard to impress the critics, and instead focused solely on being a good leader. There would always be critics, but good leaders are harder to come by.

((Meera))
Zayrx and I were headed out to follow the other packs when I saw a small form rushing along the cliff nearby. I had just brought this to Zayrx's attention when the form tripped, and hurtled over the cliff. Neither of us had to say anything, we were both moving and diving over the edge of the cliff. I was smaller and just a touch faster, so I got there first. It was the blue seron messenger, Kelsy. She was unconscious, but breathing. Barely. Even as I reached her, her breaths were growing more shallow.
Hang in there, I've got you! I said to her as I began healing. I was aware of Zayrx landing and helping with the healing. That was good. As close as she was to death I needed any help I could get to pull her back without knocking myself out for several days. With everything going on, I could not afford to be asleep for several days.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:20 pm

((Zoey ))

yeah I suppose you are right I said. we should get some rest. of course. While I was true that we should get some rest. I intended to go after the stone as soon as everyone was asleep. Water was easy for me. I was confident that I could do it. I laid down by Tanya and pretended to go to sleep. I waited until I heard her breathing change and slowly got up. It would be better if I went alone. Even if I died nathan and Tanya could still continue. Getting in was easy enough. I moved the rock and found an entrance. There were steps, the steps went into some water. I could hold my breath for about three hours which I figured to be just enough time to get the stone. I changed into seron form and slipped into the water. I glided through the water easily. Water was where I was at home. I could feel the stone was close. I swam where my senses guided me. Then I saw it. It was just laying there on the ground. This was too easy. I hesitated. Something didn't seem right. There had to be a trap of some kind. I waited. But nothing happened. So I swam forward and picked up the stone. As soon as I did so the monster burst out of hiding. It was a huge snake like creature. It moved with surprising speed and I dodged it just in time. I turned and tried to swim for the exit. But it blocked me. I knew I could hold my breath for a couple more hours. But not forever. If I did not figure out how to get out soon. I would probably be the first blue seron to drown.

((I'm going to say everything with the  the group looking for the stone takes place slightly ahead of everyone else )

((Katlyn )

I will see what I can do to help I said. what he really needs tho is a very long break. But that's not going to happen until this whole thing is resolved. I knew that Aldin  would not step down while the pack was in this situation. He hated being the leader, but he was also a very good leader and like any good leader he knew that a sudden change in leadership could  destableize the pack. And that was something we could not afford.

((Zayrx ))

Kelsy was stabilized now, but still unconsious. As we traveled we stopped every so often to check on her. So far she seemed to be doing alright.

(kelsy )

I began to wake up. I noticed sounds around me and someone was talking to me. I opened my eyes and saw zayrx and meera. Then everything came back to me. I was running and I fell off a cliff...... why was a running? Then it came to me. I needed to warn the gold serons! I tried to get up but I suddenly felt a stabbing pain and I gasped. Meera made me lay back down. "I need to warn them " I panted. "who do you need to warn ?" Zayrx asked me. Now that I was fully awake I realized how much pain I was in and it took a lot of effort to talk. "there is a place where the stones power is very strong. We almost lost control of the pack. Keisha sent me to tell the gold serons... but I tripped and fell of the cliff as I was headed toward them. " that was all I had energy for. I closed my eyes and tried not  to think about anythjng other than how much pain I was in.

((Valerie ))

As the day went on I spent a lot of time next to serena as we traveled. She kept me from getting bored by telling me stories. Usually involving ways aldin got into trouble when he was younger. Eventually other hatchlings started to overcome their fear of being so near High ranking pack members like serena and we soon had a small gathering of about thirty hatchlings listening to her tell us stories about our pack leaders younger days. so did aldin actually do it ? I said as I giggled from where I was riding on her shoulder (in seron form of course ) at the moment serena was telling us how she had once dared aldin to roll in a patch of itch weed. A plant that, while not life threatening, made one extremely itchy and the only relief was to eat a very nasty tasting herb. It was hard to imagine aldin and serena being kids and doing stupid things.

((Reshima ))

I want results not excuses! I snarled at the black seron fighter that cowered in front of me. but but  sir we have no idea where they could have gone he stammered. Suddenly a spike impaled him through the throat. I said I don't have time for excuses I said quietly. I walked past his body and gestured for a couple of gaurds to take it away. My encounter with the group of serons had puzzled me. Hey send such a small group, three of them being hatchlings, into territory they knew the black serons and feraks controlled? They had to have a reason, and I had a feeling that whatever they what doing would mess up my masters plans. I had been sending out fighters to look for them but none of them had reported any success. I knew xzarna would not be pleased if they succeeded in their plan. As I was talking one of my fighters approached me. what is it I said in a not so friendly tone. this was just delivered, by one of xzarnas servants sir he said, handing me a stone. As soon as I touched it I felt my mind connected to one that was all to familiure, I couldn't read her mind, but I could speak to her as If she were right next to me. well hello serena, it's been a while, my master has given me a new toy to let me speak with you. You may be interested to know I ran into some of your friends. Three adult serons and three hatchlings, the reflective one had a fighting style similar to yours, did you teach her? She did put up a really good fight, tho I think I'm a bit better than she is. It's a shame you could be here, it would have been wonderful to test my powers against you again you were always an interesting opponent.   my tone was friendly, but my intention was to unsettle her, by intentionally not revealing the results of the fight. And also making it sound like I may have killed or captured them.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2