The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keepers of the diamonds.

5 posters

Go down

Keepers of the diamonds.  Empty Keepers of the diamonds.

Post by zelf Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:08 pm

In this roleplay we are a group of people called keepers. We are not immortal, but we cannot age, poison has no effect on us, and we do not get sick. It is also very difficult to hurt us. Each of us has three powers. There are twenty four of us. Each one of us is in charge of keeping a special diamond safe from the dark wizard Hasorath. We have a special mark on our bodies that only other keepers can see. However, we do not know where one anothers diamonds are so that if one of us is captured we won't be able to tell. If Hasorath gets all of our diamonds he will be powerful enough to overthrow the whole kingdome. Our other task, is basically to protect the people from Hasorath and his servants.

Oh and also we each have a weapon that we can summon to us at will. Only other keepers can recognise keepers who are not holding their weapon. But when we are holding our weapon everyone knows we are a keeper.

My character:

Name: Ethan

Age at which he became a keeper: ten years.

Personality: Even tho he has been a keeper for many years he still acts like any other ten year old boy. But he also can take important things seriously.

Power: JHe can control lighting, Ice, and living things that do not have the ability of speech.

Weapon: He has a bladed staff that can break apart in to two swards.

Description: He has a little small for his age. He has short brown hair and blue eyes. The mark the shows he is a keeper is on his right shoulder.

Some important information about the world this takes place in:

This is a low technology setting, so swords and bows and arrows and that sort of thing. As has been described before there is magic. There are other magic users other than keepers, but keepers are more powerful. Hasorath is the only one ((so far)) that has become powerful enough to go up against a keeper and beat them. Magic users are limited to three magic types. For example mine can only use magic that has to do with ice, lightning, and less intelligent living things. If he tries to use any other magic he will have no more luck than a non magic user.

A keepers weapon is made out of magical energy. When a keeper needs it the energy will form into their weapon. The Energy is stored in the keepers mark. When a keeper summons their weopon it gives them away as a keeper.

The governmental structure is:

There are ten provinces governed by an emperor. (the emperor is a keeper, but only our characters know it. it is not know to the general public, powers are not known.) Each province has ten cities. Each province has a governor and each city has a mayor. Some are good and some are bad. The Emperor himself is good, but some governors are not.

Last edited by zelf on Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Keepers of the diamonds.  Empty Re: Keepers of the diamonds.

Post by PeterRabbit Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:58 am

Name: Anthony
Age when he became a keeper:19
Description: Short light brown hair, eyes somewhere between brown and green. Medium height and a forgettable face. Disguises himself either as a young hunter or as an old doctor.
Powers:
- Pastwatch: He can look/smell/hear/taste/touch/mana-sense back in time at a specific place as far as he wants. He sees things in real time, but can speed up or slow down what he sees at will. He understands less of what is going on if he watches at higher speeds. He can quickly alternate between seeing the past and the present to track someone or to watch what went on while doing something at the same time. Unfortunately, while he perceives the past he can't perceive the present.

Clairsentience: In addition to his body, he can see from one other place in the world. He can choose a different place at any point in time. He can use his other abilities through this ability. His vision with this ability is not inhibited by lack or excess of light, but has trouble percieving very faint images (because it always sees as if there were ambient light)

Prescience: He naturally sees the world a second or two ahead of time as a faint image of what is going to happen. His mind is enhanced so that he can react to these images. Anything physically moving or changing has this kind of a shadow. If he concentrates, Anthony can see possible futures farther away than the next few seconds, but as the future gets more distant it also gets less likely.

Weapon: A spear, also usable as a staff.
Other core equipment:
- fine chainmail armor (fine both in ring size and in metal quality)
- a bow
- two bucklers (small shields strapped to the arm, leaving the hand free)
If the setting permits, his armor and bucklers are enchanted to increase their durability and enhance their defense while his bow is enchanted for range, damage and accuracy. He would also have a magical missile weapon in addition to the bow.

Marking: on his right wrist

Reputation: Known in something less than rumor but more than legend as the silent doctor, one who can cure many wounds and maladies deemed incurable. Tony has seen far enough into the future to understand germ theory, and can see inside the body with his clairsentience.

Last edited by PeterRabbit on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
PeterRabbit
PeterRabbit
veteren member
veteren member

Male Posts : 157
Humor : Mobility-impaired puns

Back to top Go down

Post by MellieCharming Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:42 pm

Elena
Elbow length dark brown hair. The front half is normally twisted back, away from her eyes. Warm brown eyes. Keepersmark on the left side, just under the collarbone. She usually wears stormcloud grey.

Elena works quietly and efficently. When asked questions she will respond warmly and cheerfully but really stays quiet otherwise. In the past years she has traveled city to city working under various scribes, librarians or bookkeepers. Always doing little things to subtly protect the city she is in. Especially protective of children.

Powers are a little bit complicated:
Reflection- whatever magical attack is used on her,it just bounces off and goes back to hit the one who sent it.
Powermatch-When fighting, or just near to another magic user, she has their same powers. (so if she is around zelf's character, she could have the same three powers as he does, but only those three). Only useable near another magic user, and she will have to learn how actually to use the power.
Empathy- she can sense the intentions of the people around her. She can tell by feel if the person walking behind her on the street means her harm of not. Also goes for if they are about to move to attack, current emotional state.
Weapon: A well weighted blade. Can be spun, tossed, flourished reasonably easily. She also carries a small bunch of heavy wooden cylinders about 1" diameter and 3" tall used for throwing.
Because her powers are dependent upon other people, she has devoted much time to being the best fighter possible.

She is known as a bit of a childrens' protector. Obscure legends say that she has the most beautifully sad lullaby to sing, but nobody has heard it save a few infants she had rescued
MellieCharming
MellieCharming
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Female Posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:32 am

((so it looks like we have enough people to start. If anyone would like to join in still they are welcome to))

My day did not start off any different than a normal day. I did not really have any particular place that I called home. But I had gotten very good at surviving and did not look like I was starving. I learned both by observing things around me and by reading books at the library. I also had become very skilled with my bladed staff, including using it when I split it into two swords. I did not have it with me right now. But I could summon it if I ever needed it. I still had the general personality of a regular ten year old. But I was also capable of forming complicated thoughts and understanding higher level texts. I went to the library like I normally did. But this time there was a girl there who I had not seen before. She happened to turn and face me. I almost gasped, but stopped myself at the last second. She had a keepers mark under her left collar bone. I did not say anything right then tho, I knew that it could be dangerous for all of us if I blew her cover. Instead I decided to just introduce myself. I walked up to her "I haven't seen you here before" I said. "I'm Ethan"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MellieCharming Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:12 pm

(Her keepers mark is farther in, closer to the shoulder so covered by her dress. Should've specified).
I had an armful of volumes and was working to re-shelf them when a young voice called my attention. Shifting them so.I could see looked in the direction of the small boy addressing me. He looked to be about seven or eight and rather eager. Few children in this day could read so seeing one in the library was strange. And if he was here often enough to know everybody... perhaps he was the child of some scholar sent to run an errand. That would explain his comfortability initiating conversation with adults and the curiosity.
I nod at him "I am Elena. They normally have me working in the back". I turn to go back to my work
MellieCharming
MellieCharming
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:25 pm

I smiled "It's good to meet you Elena" I said. I had decently nice looking clothes on. My shoulders and chest were bare but the rest of my body was covered. This was the typical dress of men and boys around here. I grabbed one of the books she had just shelved. The look she gave me told me it was not exactly normal for young boys to pick this one. The head librarian here knew me well enough by now to know I was extremely intelligent. But Elena had not met me yet, heard of me maybe. But we had never seen each other.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MellieCharming Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:23 pm

(not gonna lie, everytime i see the title of this, I have the Rihanna song stuck in my head)
I didn't bother to stop him as he grabbed a book on midwifery. Between actually opening it and seeing the pages, or friends making fun or his mother realizing which book he had, I figured he would return it quickly.
The rest of the day at the library went without incident. At an hour to sundown I helped Rybert extinguish the lights and lock up, then began my walk to the small house I was borrowing a room from. The family there was nice enough and they let me stay for half rent plus chores. Not that I truly needed to work, decades of life had given me more money than I really needed but it helped keep up the story.
MellieCharming
MellieCharming
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:38 pm

There was something I needed to find out. Hasorath had already gotten three of the diamonds. I was trying to find out more about him so that we could have a better chance of beating him. This book had a lot on him, and the history of the keepers. But nothing I didn't already know. I closed the book in frustration and started to head to where I was staying. I saw Elena going in the same direction that I was. Most people were either finishing up their work and heading home or were already in their houses. So the streets were mostly empty. I had the strange feeling that I was being followed. I fought the urge to summon my weapon. I knew my cover would be blown if I did. I only would if I really needed to. Then they appeared, right in front of us. Hasoraths shadow warriors. They wore armor, but it looked like there was just blackness inside of it. I yelped and took a step back.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:40 pm

((A little late but I'd love to join in the fun so here's my character:

Name: Reed

Age at which he became a keeper: 16

Personality: Calm, Assertive when he feels threatened, Generally inclined to help people

Powers:
Stealth -> Can move completely silently and without being seen as long as he wasn't already detected. No form of sensors can pick him up either as long as he wasn't detectable prior to his stealth.
Perception -> Aware of everything within 500 ft of him no matter how small. This can be a sound, person, thing, or really anything that may occur within 500ft. He is constantly vaguely aware and can keen in on something if he chooses to.
Phase Shift -> Can cut through small patches of time to travel distances. This can be used to pass through solid objects, dodge attacks, appear behind an unsuspecting enemy.

Weapon: Main weapon being two small daggers laced with an extremely toxic poison that even the smallest nick of the blade causes instant death. Various darts and throwing knives available as well with the same toxin

Description: Deep green eyes, medium sandy blonde hair, thinish but muscular, 6' 2". Keeper mark surrounds his right eye
))

The air around me felt dense and heavy suddenly. The other side of the building I happened to be at definitely had this materialization of something dark and evil. Having learnt of my abilities of a keeper , I knew what this was. A constant problem in my life but this felt different. There were two other people before these warriors and I knew that they weren't looking for me at the particular moment. Which shocked me. How could three keepers live so close to one another? I seemed like such a hazard.
I slid my back to the side of the building and focused on what was happening. I couldn't see them but I could feel everything that occurred. I waited to see what begin: hands closing and opening, waiting in case weapons and a sudden entrance was needed.
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:04 pm

(((A wild 13ob appeared. This is his character:

Name: Tain

Age he became a keeper: 19

Description: tall and lanky, with incredibly long arms, yet muscularly toned. His hair is pure white, and he wears it very long. All of the hair not on his head, however, is black. He doesn't really have much, as he doesn't have facial hair, so he does not look too ridiculous. His pupils are a piercing gray color. His mark is red and inside his left pupil.

Personality: very individualistic. He had spent much of his life alone prior to becoming a keeper. He believes that people have to carry their own weight. Additionally, he is incredibly hard on himself, wanting the always be better. He believes that the most important thing is progress-that he and all those around him must keep moving forward and must keep improving

Powers:
Teleportation => Tain is able to teleport very short distances. This is mostly useful for agility, not mobility. He mainly used his teleportation in battle and to reach places he otherwise would not be able to, but his range is not far enough for him to really use it as a means of transportation.

Pyrokinesis => Tain can control fire with his mind. However, he is unable to create fire. This is a fairly common stereotype in media. Essentially, he can do the traditional fire-controlling things. Imagine avatar. Only he can't create it. He can also teleport his fire with him.

Minor mind control => This functions similarly to the Jedi mind tricks. He can influence the thoughts of others. Now, this is much easier the lower intellect they have, and it take much of his own mental processes, so he cannot do it in combat. His main use of this power is to make people not believe he stands out, due to his bright white hair.

Weapon: In combat Tain uses a special spear. He often throws it at enemies, which he is able to do because he is able to teleport and get it back. On the side opposite the main blade, there is a smaller blade that is made out of a flint-like material. This will create a spark when it hits something, no matter what it hits. This allows him to create fire to control.

Other: he carries his diamond with him at all times, in the form of a necklace. This seems ridiculous, but it allows him to always know where it is))

I was a wanderer. Because I carried my diamond with me, I was not tied down to one location. I figured it would help me be inconspicuous. Besides, I didn't much care for the company of others, anyway.
I just entering a new town when I felt it. It was a feeling unlike anything I ever had before. It was a vague dread, I could tell it was artificial, and I could tell it was created in front of me. I decided I had to get a better view of the situation. I teleported onto a nearby roof. It wasn't high enough, so I teleported onto the top of a tower. Yes, it would do. I could see two figures standing before seeming personifications of darkness. I called my spear. I knew something wasn't right.
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:29 am

((I'm going to give Melody a chance to post. Also, Her characters keepers mark is hidden right now, so our characters do not know she is one. and it seems Ethans has not been noticed just yet))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MellieCharming Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:05 pm

I kept walking but then something felt off.
The already dark evening seemed slightly dimmer, oh and the sour taste in my mouth. THings that I was sadly too familiar with in my years as a keeper. This town was supposed to be safe, I had after all only just arrived here.
Evidently not.
Three more steps and the comfortable weight of my sword settled into my palm. Two thumbspins and a flourish later I turn to face the scene.
What in the world was the kid from the library doing here?!?
"Get back, kid it's going to get dangerous here. Run and tell your mayor that the Elaine the twentieth said the city needs to run plan blue, now!"
MellieCharming
MellieCharming
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:13 pm

((In an earlier post I said shadow warriors already appeared))

I looked at her. "I have faced my share of danger" I said. My voice still had a childish sound, but there was confidence in it. I summoned my weapon. "I didn't expect these guys would find me over here"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MellieCharming Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:23 pm

(I vote Ethan for drama queen. Just saying Razz )
"Fine, I'll go tell them" I say. I release my weapon and run.
MellieCharming
MellieCharming
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:43 pm

I froze some of the shadow warriors before they got close to me. But there were still several more of them. I . I decided it was best if we stuck with each other. So I followed Elain. Fighting shadow warriors was not something one should do alone. One of them got really close to me as I ran. I shocked it and sent it flying, knocking over a few others. But there was a problem. They were following us to the mayors house. I split my weapon into two swords and turned to face them. The shadow warriors hesitated for a moment.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MellieCharming Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:19 pm

"DON'T FOLLOW ME" I shout, not turning back. "Don't turn your back to them, what are you thinking?!" I hear somebody fall on the road behind me, but I cannot stop.
(okay guys due to technical difficulty, I'm posting what PeterRabbit has written up. treat it like he said it.)
Anthony>
I watch as the shadow warriors give chase, knocking down and stepping over their frozen brethren. They slowly gain on Ethan and Elena. Elena yells for Ethan not to follow, and he turns off down a different street.
Something is wrong. Three of us in the same place? I knew about Elena before, but not about Ethan. Possibly because I was only looking for older Keepers and possibly because he was made a Keeper without my knowledge.
Then again, due to my unique power set I tend not to focus on other keepers much. Too dangerous, as I am always able to find where their diamonds are. As the Seer, I try not to get involved in dangerous situations, but with Elena and Ethan splitting up and running from shadowmen, I don't think I should stay hidden.
I leave my hideout (a normal house a few blocks away and run toward where my prescience tells me Ethan will be. Thankfully if both of us fight most of the possibilities end with both of us alive, and a good deal have both of us uninjured, especially if we resort to a little trickery.
I catch up to Ethan (longer legs move faster) and run alongside him. "Ethan, put up a wall of ice around the shadowmen. Use it to funnel them to us one at a time." We're running away, so there isn't much time for talk. My plan may or may not work, depending on the complexity of Hasorath's orders. If he has just ordered them to "Kill Keepers" it will definitely work. If he has added in a self-preservation impulse, a tactical mind, or a quest for freedom the trap won't work so well. Quality or quantity is the question.
MellieCharming
MellieCharming
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:03 am

The Shadow warriors did not hesitate for long. But this other keeper had a good idea. So I began putting up a wall of ice around the shadow warriors. I charged my swords with lightning making them into even more deadly weapons. The shadow warriors seemed to be very determined. Some of them began trying to climb the walls, while others went through the narrow passage I had left open. The ones who climbed the walls quickly discovered that it was a bad idea as I sent electricity through my ice walls.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by 13obthepirate Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Wow...three other keepers. I had only ever seen two other than myself before. But now, there were four of us all in one location. It was weird. There was never supposed to be such a small concentration of us. Or, at least I didn't think there was ever supposed to be. I figured it meant something. But, I couldn't dwell on it too long. Contemplation, while good for the mind, slows the body down. And the body is the fundemental leader in creating progress.

I knew that the element of surprise would be my greatest asset. I wouldn't be able to use fire-that would melt the ice wall that seemed to be working so well. Mind control was beside the point. My teleportation would be the only power that truly helped me. My spear would help, too. It gave me a very long reach, which would be very good for fighting large numbers.

To start my entrance into combat, I threw my spear. Unfortunetly, it collided with one of the shadow warrior's armor (my aim is not great from far distances), but I had enough power behind it to start to break the armor. I teleported into the ice cage to grab my spear, attracting the attention of a few of the warriors. I started running towards the edge of the ice, before teleporting outside of it. The shadow soldiers, however, did not have my abilities of teleportation. They were shocked like the others who had tried to climb out.

I looked at the others. They seemed dumbstruck of the fact that there was another keeper (my mark was clearly visible in my eye).
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:21 am

"Why did we all have the same idea to come to this place?" I said. "No wonder the shadow warriors showed up." The things with the ice walls was working. But maybe a little too well. Something wasn't right. I knew Hasorath had a lot more shadow warriors than were present at this time and I also knew that they could appear anywhere. "it shouldn't be this easy" I muttered. "There is something we are missing" Just at that moment I heard something flying through the air toward me. I turned just in time to knock a shadow warriors dagger out of the air before it struck me. Many more of them appeared. and now we were surrounded. They rushed us all at once. it was possible that I could freeze or shock all of them. But there was a good chance it would render me unable to do anything after I did so. and I needed the strength to fight in case more came. But my skill with my swords was very good. I did freeze and shock several of them tho. There were soon many empty suites of armor laying around me as the life force of the shadow warriors who occupied them were extinguished. There was a crackling sound each time I struck a shadow warrior with my lighting charged swords. More of them kept coming. We could not stand here and fight the whole time. The city was soon going to be overrun. We had to get the people out of here. I needed to clear a path without using an insane amount of energy. There were some trees growing nearby. Manipulating tree roots took a lot less energy than freezing everybody at once. Roots came out of the ground and began picking up shadow warriors and tossing them aside. I was in control of them so I knew they wouldn't hurt us.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterRabbit Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:23 pm

(I am not yet visible as a Keeper because my mark is covered by a large bracer. I have not summoned my weapon, and instead fight with my bucklers and one of the Shadowmen's swords if it is possible to steal their weapons or I just use my foresight to make them hit each other Smile ) I don't have to block with both bucklers until I have four very competent fighters against me. Seeing where my enemies are going to strike helps with that, as does seeing behind me. While I'm aware that the situation is slightly dangerous, I'm still having fun with them. I mean, what good is living forever if you can't enjoy it? If I'm in danger of dying the true death my bucklers have edges sharp enough that I can cut my throat, bleed out fairly quickly, and reappear at my diamond in the morning. I know that in the interest of preserving the townspeople I should summon my spear and go tearing through the shadowmen like a storm, but something tells me that if Hasorath senses another Keeper here he will dedicate even more resources to destroying the town. He can order them here, he can send reinforcements, but he can't see through their eyes. Or I think he can't. I haven't asked him.

I move through the fight to put my back against a sturdy wall and push my clairsentience out of reality and then back in to where I last saw Elena. I pastwatch a few moments back to see where she went, and watch to find out where she is running. (with occasional shift-glances back to see that the shadow warriors are not coming through the wall behind me)
PeterRabbit
PeterRabbit
veteren member
veteren member

Male Posts : 157
Humor : Mobility-impaired puns

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:57 am

After I made an opening I took off. My main concern right now was to save as many people as I could. For some reason the shadow warriors did not give chase which I thought was rather odd. I found out pretty quickly why. Hasorath appeared in front of me. ((one of his powers is similar to what shadow warriors can do. He can appear anywhere. He also has the dark version of the powers of whoever he is fighting, and he can make black holes appear under his enemies) I knew I was in a dangerous situation. I was still going to last a long time against him but I knew he was more powerful than me. He looked at me with a half smile and an evil glint in his eye. "Hello Ethan" He said. His voice sounded friendly but I knew that he was many times more evil than the shadow warriors he commanded. There was a time long ago when we were friends before he went mad in his quest for more power. His name was not Hasoarath back then. Most keepers believe Josiah the 25th was destroyed with his diamond. Only I and a couple of others knew the truth. I had been with him when he changed beyond my ability to help him anymore. "Don't pretend to be friendly" I said. "I know you have come here to kill me."

((I need someone to volunteer to do Hasoaraths part))
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by MellieCharming Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:38 pm

Even though I didn't do it often, I ran. Fast. Part of it was the adrenaline, part of it was knowing that if I didn't men and women would die...and children. That thought bothered me and made me run faster. Finally getting to the center of town, the ground underneath my running feet began to sound hollow. Others would not have noticed it. But I did. I knew exactly what to feel for.
As a keeper, I did not have to knock at the door of the Mayor's house, but I did. One knock and then I walked in. Thankfully he was there in the front room. I nod, and kneel ten paces away, as is the custom in this part of the kingdom for a women entering a stranger's house. Yes as a keeper I technically outrank him, but I have since learned that men of power tend to listen to what you have to say if you show respect first.
"Mister Mayor, I am Elena, Keeper of the twentieth. The outskirts of this city are under attack from the Shadow Warriors. Plan blue needs to take effect immediately".
The balding city leader seemed stunned for a moment. "Blue?" He asks, clarifying. The recently started City Saftey Plans were based on the colors of a flame. Blue was pretty severe. I could understand why he would be a little stunned.
I answer kindly the affirmative. Then nodding quickly he rises and pulls a rope in the corner of the room three times, cueing the alarm. The boys at the bell tower will know which hymnmelody to chime. "Thank you, Keeper Elena" he says.
"The best to you and your town" I say and depart quickly.
Back out in the streets, I run towards the church and help the guards open the seven corner doors. Each door leads into a basement under the city. The people will come here and take refuge underground until the crisis is finished.
The hymn chimes...
MellieCharming
MellieCharming
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:22 pm

((So my last post I had Ethan meeting Hasorath. I've decided that shouldn't happen just yet. So I'm going to say it did not happen and this is my post ))

With my trees throwing aside shadow warriors I was able to catch up with Elena. "I've got your back" I said. If she did not know I was another keeper by now I'd be shocked. My goal was to keep the shadow warriors focused on me so that the women and children could get to safety. Ironically I technically was still a child. But unlike the other children, I was very effective at defending myself. Unfortunately the town gaurd did not have weapons that could harm a shadow warrior. Those kinds of weapons were just far too expensive for a small town like this one. The imperial gaurd had the right kinds of weapons, but they were too far away to be of any help. They were starting to catch in to my fighting style, so I reconnected the blades and fought with my weapon as a staff again. I did not count how many I killed. I just made sure I intercepted them before they could get to an innocent. I used my powers only when needed. I could feel my energy running low.

zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum