The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random thoughts

3 posters

Go down

Random thoughts Empty Random thoughts

Post by 13obthepirate Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:47 pm

Sometimes I feel that I ought to write. But, it's always hard to begin. It's the activation energy in the chemical reaction that is writing. Wow, look at that metaphor. Good for me. So, this is just going to be me writing my thoughts on paper for a while. It will probably be failry weird and I don't know what will be written, and I won't proofread it, it will be just straight from my mind to this post.
I wish there was more things to do with points. Because, after making my own section, I have to get up to 50,000 to get anything else, and that is the admin rank, which was really just something for zelf to put there just in case anyone ever got there. But, no one will. Zelf doesn't have that many points, and he has by far the most posts on the forum.
And this brings me to my next point, I'm upset that I lost my original profile and made this one. Well, at this point this is my real profile, but there was one before this. And, it's not like I really posted that much on that account, but I feel like I would've been able to pass a few people up.
And now for more history time with A.J. Does anyone remember when Kevin was on the forum. AND does anyone remember when he became the webmaster. Like, what Tiana is now. That was Kevin. Isn't that weird. Now, I'd also like to know whatever happened to Kevin. I think he had a falling out with Zelf, but I reaally don't know how.
More storytime. So, this is a story that I've never told. It's because it's kinda bad for me. I would like to remind everyone that this story is from 2010, 5 years ago. Back then, I don't think Tiana or Jon were even on the forum. But I was, because I was super special awesome. I was also 11 or 12. Wow, it's werid to think that I've been on this forum for so long. Anyway, I was promoted to staff at that point. I was pretty proud of myself. That was back before practically everyone was staff. So, I messed around in the whatever it's called, and I found it immensely interesting. I found it hilarous how you could like shut down the forum. I still think it's really funny. I'd never do such a thing, but y'know. Anyway, I, at that time, really was kinda a silly person using this account. Even more than now. Now you'll get a mix of silliness and like deep thoughts, but back then I really was just silly on here. But I wanted a place to be dark and edgy. And theoretically deep. But alas, I was 12. So, I in my stupidity, made another account. Because god forbid I just use my brains on this one. See that, while dumb, was theoretically okay. But then I decided to tell Kevin that I had, which was really just dumb. And then he told Zelf and then Zelf got mad and banned that account and then I got not staff anymore and I don't think Zelf ever really liked me after that.
So that's how I was staff and no longer am.
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts Empty Re: Random thoughts

Post by Miara Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:17 pm

I'm staff... unfortunately, I was never fully informed of what my duties are, so I have the power and authority of staff without the training...
Miara
Miara
staff
staff

Female Posts : 1398
Birthday : 1912-12-04
Location : A special place where all go but few ever return to.
Humor : Somewhere around the eighth century someone did something that no one would ever remember them doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:23 pm

you basically just make sure everyone obeys the rules and gets along.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content