The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lady Xzephyr or Cortana or whatever you would like to call her.

Go down

Lady Xzephyr or Cortana or whatever you would like to call her. Empty Lady Xzephyr or Cortana or whatever you would like to call her.

Post by 13obthepirate Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:45 pm

So, I found this. Just thought maybe y'all would like to see it. I miss people. This is from her fanfiction site.

"It is important that y'all should know that everything is currently on hiatus...even Beyond Repair. I'm currently going through a very complicated area in my life that is already intruding upon my education. I apologise for this but since I have very recently moved to an entirely new state (again) it is important to me and my family that we adjust as quickly as possible. This is not going as well as I'd hoped. I won't go into greater detail but considering I have adjusted very well to this new education system that San Antonio has, then perhaps, just perhaps, I may get a few rewrites and chapters posted here and there. With the upcoming holidays and my career likely to kick off soon as well as my brother's deployment, there is a slim chance that I will be off this site permanently or maybe for the rest of the year.

Should this be the case, I apologise but am glad that there are many of you who have taken an interest in my few odd stories that I managed to throw out there. I thank you for climbing onto the crazy ride of an ever-changing author and hope that you will follow me during my writing career; should it be accepted within the next few years, I ask a small favour that you perhaps take the time and look at my new series Seven Seals, maybe even purchase it. If it doesn't intrigue you, I hope that you come back here and endure upon what few projects I managed to give to you.

I'm glad that there were a handful of you that took interest in my stories and I hope that you will do it again in the future when I begin publishing.

Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,

Lady Xzephyr

Let it be known that this profile is now under new management; Lady Xzephyr has cut all ties with FanFiction and currently does not exist anymore (10/14/10 - 10/26/13). It has been the plan for a very long time that whenever one begins her career, another takes her place and that time has finally arrived."
13obthepirate
13obthepirate
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Male Posts : 1919
Birthday : 1998-02-10
Humor : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1dirHGODpM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum