The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by zelf Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:17 pm

((caden))

I stood a few yards away, teeth bared.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Ok now here is a big "what if" roleplay. ((Possible spoilers for the rangers apprentice))

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:18 pm

(Lily)
I careully hid behind me.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:20 pm

((ashton))

I was not exactly sure what to make of this. they had shown they could break our bow strings with some kind of magic. but what were they? and why were they here?
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:57 pm

(Alli)
"They are...special"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:58 pm

((ashton))

"spiecal?"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:07 pm

(Allie)
" Just trus me on this."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:07 pm

((ashton))

"alright.. but don;t get bitten"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:15 pm

(aLLie)
"I don't think..."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:16 pm

((caden))

I tilted my head curiously. their conversation was interesting.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:28 pm

(Allie)
"hello there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:29 pm

((caden))

I hesitated. hello.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:53 pm

(Alli)
I nodded This was interesting. Facinating actually.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:56 pm

((Lucas))

I stepped into the clearing. "caden, lily. come here" I said calmly. I move forward in a non threatening manner.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:59 pm

(Alli)
I took a measured step backward and looked at the appraoching creature. Instinctivly, my right hand touched the hilt of my saxe knife though I made no intention to use it unless needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:02 pm

((Lucas))

"relax. I'm just here to collect a couple of our hatchlings. I'm lucas. supreme ruler of the serons"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:07 pm

(Allie)
"We have been following you. Could you tell us more about yourselves?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:10 pm

((Lucas))

"oh I am well ware of that. do you know how many fighters reported that to us? your skills are perfect for hiding from humans but we knew you were there the whole time. anyway. I would be glad to tell you more about us."
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:43 pm

(Allie)
"Thank you, information would be very much appreciated."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:36 am

((Lucas))

"we are called serons. we exsist to protect the innocent of Humans and also other serons. There are eight main packs. Two other packs are the Multicolored serons and there is a pack for those that have parents from different packs. There are also loners scattered throughout the forest. Black serons are the only evil serons. The eight main packs are ruled by a supreme ruler, which would be My wife marisol and I, However each pack does have it's own leader and for the most part we let them handle their own afairs and only step in if it is an issue dealing with more than one pack. Multicolored serons and serons from the half blood pack do not have to answer to us but they will often help out if anything serious is going on with some of the eight main packs. All serons can use magic, But pack leaders can use the really powerful spells. each pack has one leader, around twenty elite, six healers, and several thousand fighters. There are also hatchlings, spies and retired serons. The leader is succeeded by their oldest child when they die or reitre, it does not matter if it is a son or a daughter. " I paused and looked art caden. Caden here is my son. But he is not the oldest. However there is still a very speical place for him. But I cannot tell you what that is. I'll just say it is just as, if not more honorable than being the leader some day. My oldest son and daughter are the leaders of the gold and white seron packs. Your gathering place is right in the middle of white seron territory. but don;t worry, i'm sure my daughter will be tolerant.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:15 pm

(Allie)
I tried to take this all in, but something about the speech was different about halfway through.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:23 pm

((Lucas))

"Usualy when humans try to track us we can see them. we could sense you and smell you. but untill now we could not see you"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:35 pm

(Allie)
I smiled at that. "I'm a ranger, we train to be unseen and...did you start talking in a different language?"

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:38 pm

((Lucas))
"I was talking to you with my mind. but i am pretty sure I was still speaking your language. "
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm

(Allie)
"Speaking with the mind? I am not familiar with that concept."

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:05 pm

((Lucas))

"serons can do that. when we are in our seron form we cannot speak out loud, so we have to talk mentaly"
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next