Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 34 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by Tiana on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:31 pm

((Fira))
I had to keep reminding myself to let them bite me, battling every instinct in my body. I was also keeping an eye on Randa, i wasn't sure he had let the healers finish. He did like to defy them. I really hoped he had been sensible this time.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 34 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by zelf on Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:33 am

The black serons were falling quickly. But Xzarna was not being held back. My claws had poison on them, and I had clawed him several times. But it did not seem to have any affect on him. The poison does not affect Xzarna I warned eveyrone. I dodged one of his attacks, but not entirely, I was thrown into Fira. I knew that even tho I had not gotten to full force of the attack, there was going to be a lot of damage done. This was confirmed when I was not able to get up easily. I gasped in pain as I moved. I saw the phantom coming towards us. I fought past the pain and came to my feet, just in time to avoid another attack. My whole body was shaking, every movement was torture. One more hit like that and it would kill me.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:07 pm

((Fira))
I had just knocked a black seron aside and was turning to fright another when Jake slammed into me. I struggled to breath as the air was knocked from my body. I saw him stuggling to get up, he looked pretty bad. Great, that meant I must look just as bad. I rolled over and got on my knees, still gasping. It felt like every part of me hurt. I was getting on my feet when I was knocked over again by a black seron. I landed on my back with him over me, my breath was once again knocked from my body. This really sucked.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:20 pm

((Nathan))

It was my job to protect the leader and his family. So I wasted no time in getting that black seron off of Fira.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:33 pm

I was not far behind Nathan, as soon as I got to Fira I started healing her. As soon as she could move though she pushed me away. Take care of someone who needs it. I'll be fine. I wasn't so sure, but I did as she said.

((Fira))
As soon as Cora had me healed enough to breath and move I got up. I refused to just lay there while serons were dieing. I wouldn't do it. I saw Randa still fighting and breathed a sigh of relief. Then I turned and attcked a black seron who was trying get to Cora while she healed someone.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:37 pm

((Nathan))

The battle was starting to even out. and soon neither side had the upper hand. the black serons were learning to not bite us, and chose to use attacks that used their claws and not their teeth.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:49 pm

Still fighting, I groaned inwardly. Why do these battles always come when I'm not fully healed? Geez, you'd think I was weak or something. I was still winning, though, and that's all that mattered.

((Sorry, school's been stressful, Im going to try to get on more often))

What's tall green and has wheels? GRASS! I was just kidding about the wheels! :3

You see...what had happened was...uh...I'm just gonna go now... What a Face
fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Female Posts : 1001
Birthday : 1996-05-01
Humor : lolwhut?

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Randa was actually one of the better cases. At this point every gold seron was either dead or severely wounded. even serons who normally did not join in the fighting were forced to fight because there were not enough of us in good enough condition to protect them.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:21 pm

This was mad. We were never going to get anywhere at this point. Serons were falling faster than I could heal them. I healed enough to keep alive, I didn't have time for more.

((Fira))
Cora was struggling to keep up with the downed serons. I couldn't leave her alone at this point. It looked like Nathan had her covered. Randa, can you cover me? I am going to try to help Cora. I hoped my strangth would be up for it. But I wasn't too worried right now, adrenalin will do crazy things for you, it was later I really should be worrying about. But I didn't have time for that.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:29 pm

We were surrounded on all sides. We prepared to give it one last effort. Then suddenly the black seron fighters stopped. They stepped aside and Xzarna himself stepped into the middle of the camp. Kronar was with him. you see now that we have the ability to crush you at will Xzarna said. if you choose to continue to fight us, we will destroy you. But if you surrender, we will let you live, as our slaves. I knew that as evil as Xzarna was, he did not lie. if we surrendered he would let us live as slaves. But was that really what we wanted? A life of slavery to anyone would be worse than death. I would never put my pack through that. But I also knew that if I did not have their support, we would not last long. I sent out a message to my fighters. I do not wish to surrender to this demon, what do the rest of you think?

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:03 pm

((Fira))
I glowered at Xzarna. I refuse to give in to that slime. You all may do as you wish but I would rather die fighting than be a slave.

((Cora))
I did not stop healing serons. They were going to need all the strangth they could get. If you choose to follow him, I am sorry, but I have the hatchlings to worry about, I won't put them in his hands.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:56 pm

((i'll let Catherine post before I post again))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:26 am

((Sounds good.))

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:18 pm

I'm with Fira. I will not give up to tyranny. I whipped my tail around, trying to cover myself and Fira as she helped Cora heal other injured serons. We don't have much time to make the decision, however, so I suggest you take your own vote. We should only surrender if it will give us the tactical advantage later, I suggested mildly. I didn't want to give into this monster, but we didn't have much of a choice; at the moment, it was do or die, and it was up to the pack to decide our own fate, even though there were not many of us left.

What's tall green and has wheels? GRASS! I was just kidding about the wheels! :3

fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:29 pm

if we Surrendered they would never let enough hatchlings grow to adulthood for us to fight our way free, and those of us who survived this day would eventually all die off. I made up my mind. We will either drive you out of our home, or we will die. But we will not allow ourselves to be slaves. Gold fighters, attack!

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:40 pm

((Fira))
I was working as fast as I could, but it wasn't fast enough. No matter how fast I worked serons fell faster. I closed my eyes, trying to think as I worked. I had to do something!

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:16 pm

The fighters fought bravely. But I knew that unless some miracle happened, we were all going to die. We were overrun with black serons and there was no way out. it was impossible to count them. There were millions of them swarming over our camp. had I realized kronar really had this many under his command, I would never have let my pack get into this situation. I only had a few hundred fighters left who were in any condition to fight. I decided to try one last desperate move. Move into the middle of the camp I told my fighters. when they did so, I made spikes come up from the ground all around us, pointing outward towards the enemy, I also had spikes rotating in the air to impale those who tried to fly over. This was where we would hold them off or die.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:47 pm

((So are we just going to kill most of them off...?))

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:52 pm

((no, they will be rescued by another pack))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 pm

((I don't know what to post...))

fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:40 am

((Cora))
I grabbed Coras hand. I was about to do something crazy. I took a deep breath. Focus only on the gold serons, noone else. this was something we could only do once. I sent out a wave of healing energy over the injured gold serons. It didn't go far, only a few feet; and it didn't heal them completely, but it gave them enough energy to keep going. I felt a little woozy, and Cora didn't look much better, but we were going to have to move past that right now. There were still dieing serons out there. How are you doing Randa? I asked.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:42 am

I was using my own magic energy to fight the black serons. I was not sure how much longer we could keep this up.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:15 pm

((I am stuck now too... those other serons better come soon. Or they will be saving corpses the way we are hitting the poor gold serons.))

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:29 pm

It seemed that we were all going to die. I had run out of ideas and now we were just fighting because it was what we were trained to do. Most of us were certain that this was the end of the gold serons. But, just as I had those thoughts. I saw fighters from three different packs flooding into the camp. Silver, Blue and White. all three of these packs had at least one good reason to like the gold serons. and they must have heard we needed help.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:52 am

I breathed a huge sigh of relief. Firas trick had worked, but it left us both exhausted from healing all thise serons at once. We weren't going to last much longer. 'Please let Nathan be okay!' I thought to myself, but I didn't have time or energy to spare checking. Serons were still falling and I was focusing everything on healing them.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next