Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by zelf on Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:44 pm

((nathan))

yes, it looks like you are.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by Tiana on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:52 pm

((Rose))
Where are we going? I asked curiously.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:54 pm

((nathan))

you will see ((I don;t know yet))

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:07 pm

((lol Okay))
I followed Max and Meagan from a distance. How are you two doing? I asked.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:15 pm

((max))

we are almost there.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:54 pm

((So...I have nothing...))

What's tall green and has wheels? GRASS! I was just kidding about the wheels! :3

You see...what had happened was...uh...I'm just gonna go now... What a Face
fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Female Posts : 1001
Birthday : 1996-05-01
Humor : lolwhut?

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:59 pm

((you need something to do don't you?))

Randa, come with me. I would like to talk with you about something.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 pm

((Fira))
I glanced at my brother. I had a feeling I knew where he was going with that, but I didn't say anything. I was almost afraid to look at Randa. I didn't know how things were between us at the moment, it was more a friendly polite that that cold icy agreement we had before. But it was still uncertain, I still had a lot of trust to earn back. But at least now everything I had kept to myself was out. I had mixed feelings about that. I turned away and kept working, ignoring the lightheadedness that was starting to take hold.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:58 pm

(lost)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:08 pm

((Meagan and Max are still headed for the (Silver right??) serons camp. Cora is following behind. Jake is going to Talk to Randa and Fira is wondering exactly what her brother is going to talk to him about.))

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:24 am

((they are headded to where the male multicolord fighters are))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:36 am

((Alright, thanks. Smile))

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:37 pm

((Thanks! I was dying of uncreativity for a while there))

I nodded. Alright, I said, following Jake. What did I do this time? I wondered to myself.

What's tall green and has wheels? GRASS! I was just kidding about the wheels! :3

fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:37 pm

things appear to be uncertain between you and fira.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:41 pm

No use in denying it, I said. They are, but it will clear up sooner or later. I personally hoped it was sooner.

fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:49 pm

((Fira))
I really realized I was working too hard too soon when I passed out. So much for working through it and ignoring the lightheadedness.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:58 pm

It wasn't until I heard someone call for a healer that I realized something had happened. I turned and saw that Fira had collapsed.

fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:04 pm

((Fira))
I woke up to see the healer glaring at me. I warned you to take it easy. She said. I rolled my eyes. How can I rest when we could get attacked at any moment?! I demanded. 'Not to mention working keeps my mind off the fact that I totally spilled all my guts to Randa, and I'm still sure what he thinks about it all.' I added silently. Almost as if she read my thoughts she turned to Randa. Would you mind keeping an eye on her and make sure she doesn't get stupid again. She needs to at least stop moving and straining her body for a couple of hours.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:10 pm

I nodded. I can try, I said with a laugh. I glanced at Fira, and asked You alright? Since she was in my custody, I figured that I might as well get over the previous feelings of confusion and put it aside for a while.

fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:15 pm

((Fira))
Oh yes. I said dryly. Sitting around all day while everyone works is just the life for me. I added a slight teasing note though, he knew how much I hated sitting still.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:19 pm

I flat out laughed. Riiiiiight, I said. I knew Fira was more of a person of action. But really, how are you? Everything okay? My tone of voice had unconsciously taken on a new hint of concern.

fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:24 pm

((Fira))
I noticed the concern and stopped teasing. Yeah, I'm fine. Considering the day I had just had, it sounded frail, even to my ears. So I corrected myself. Well, better anyways. I am not passed out on the ground or dieing. My hand traveled to my ribs, almost by itself. I could still feel the claws slicing through me.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:28 pm

I took on a more serious look. Why did you jump in the way? That ferak could have killed you, Fira. It sounded like a father scolding his child, but it was true. It scared me when it happened, though I wouldn't admit it to anyone. Your life is worth more to the pack than mine. I reminded her.

fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:32 pm

((Fira))
I looked at him. It almost felt right, him telling me off like that. Like before. He was always getting frustrated with my impulsiveness. I loved to laugh at him. I wasn't about to let my status in the pack keep me from having fun. But this time it was a little different. He was right, I meant more to the pack. But you mean more to me. I said softly.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by fairykind1711 on Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:37 pm

I looked at her for a second before I replied. I put my words together carefully. You shouldn't let that get in the way of who you are to everyone else. I said hesitantly. The pack would recover almost instantly if it had been me who was killed, no harm done, but if it was you who had been killed...well, you get the picture. I trailed off. Didn't happen, didn't wanna think about it. And I was sounding like Randa the Proverb again. Fira had always brought that side out in me with her wrecklessness, but today I would let her slide. For once, I said to myself with a laugh.

fairykind1711
fairykind1711
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next