how the serons became protectors of the innocent.

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

how the serons became protectors of the innocent.  Empty how the serons became protectors of the innocent.

Post by zelf on Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:14 pm

so, those who are familiure with these made up animal roleplays know that the serons are protectors of the innocent. but they were not always like that. This roleplay is about how they became protectors of the innocent and also how there came to be gold serons.

I will make my charactor when I remember what her name was suppsoed to be....

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

how the serons became protectors of the innocent.  Empty Re: how the serons became protectors of the innocent.

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:53 pm

Are we talking about Madison and Seth? The first gold serons?

Back to top Go down

how the serons became protectors of the innocent.  Empty Re: how the serons became protectors of the innocent.

Post by zelf on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:55 pm

yes

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Your character is Madison she is the daughter of the red seron leader who is against protecting humans. She disagrees.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:03 pm

ok i'll post her tomorrow ((posted on monday))

name: maddison

pack: red

personality: not your typical red seron, she supports protecting humans and does not agree with her fathers stance in the war with the other packs.

description: in human form she is medium height with straight black hair that goes down to her shoulders. in seron form she is small but very quick.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:32 pm

(You are such a boy btw)
Name: Seth
PAck: Clear.
Rank: is one of the four co-leading brothers of the diminishing clear pack.
Personality: Strong sense of duty, esp to protect. can be light and cheerful, playful even but leads with more of a quiet power.
Description: As human he is on the slightly tall side with golden-blonde hair and deep brown eyes. In seron form he is mainly a cool colored aquamarine,

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:07 pm

((yes I am a boy Razz ))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:47 pm

(should I start?)
The meeting again. Another waste of time we all knew that the reds wouldn't give up their side. I listened as the Red leader went on and on and on, of course my attention was focused elsewhere..

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 pm

I stood by my father. I thought his veiw was completely wrong. my attention kept being drawn to one of the clear leaders.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Maddison was her name, i remebered this much now. how she had grown the last time we'd seen eachother was years ago back when we'd had a human play day. I wondered if she still remebered me tying her hair to the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:56 pm

I had many fond memories with seth. but this war made it nearly impossible for us to see eachother. why did my father have to be so stubborn?

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Eventually I managed to catch her eyes and I winked. The mesage was clear enough, we would get her out of there soon enough.
My brother Jonah elbowed me just then and made me to pay attention

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 pm

I smiled faintly at him. but had to hide it quickly when my father glanced at me.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:04 pm

I smirked she was rebellious, just a little. This would be fun...maybe. The Rodger';s temper flared and the battle began.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:07 pm

I had no choice but to attack. oh how i hated it. but what choice did i have? the other packs fighters would only see a red seron and they would attack me.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:10 pm

If I didn't already hate the red leader that would've been the final straw. Who in their right mind would bring their daughter to battle? Who could risk loosing something that beautiful? This anger I took out on the red fighters. They didn't care about her either and such apathy would cost them

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:13 pm

I fought only to defend myself. and I avoided seth entirely. I was trained well. but this is not what i trained for. not at all.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:19 pm

THe fightting was hard but i didn't fall.
When the sun went down, more than half of them were gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:21 pm

i was angry, and hurt and dpressed all at the same time. I hated this. I ahted haveing to fight my freinds pack.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Evening fell and the fighting ceased for the night, so I wento go explore and maybe chill down. Soon enough I found myself by the lake under a tree, carving on a tree branch...

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:28 pm

I explored aimlessly in the forest. I had all kinds of emotions bottled up inside me. i needed to let them out. and I could not do that among my pack. I saw seth sitting by the lake. I hesitated. he was one of the enemies leaders. but then I shrugged and continued on we were freinds. he wouldn;t attack me.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Maddison looked..off. "Maddison are you alright?" I asked running up and catching her in an embrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm

I sighed. "why do you even ask? my father is a stubborn fool and fources me to fight for something I don;t even agree with"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 pm

"Shhhhh just let it all out" I said, holding her slightly closer " although I could agree with that" I muttered,

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:38 pm

"it's just not fair. why do we have to be dragged into all this? what is so wrong with humans? why do we have to be the strongest?"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next