The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

St. Dianas

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

St. Dianas  Empty St. Dianas

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:18 pm

Hello everyone! yet again I find myself with another sweet idea!
High school!!! but not boring! oh no, this school has magic, and the students aren't quiet there, they are in fact dead. We have Vampires, Deamons, Zombies, androids, and absolutely no humans! It is only called a high school in the closest sense of magic grade levels, the students that go to St. Diana's have already completed elementary, and middle level magic. Now they are studying to get their High level magic to procede to (college) Advanced magic. Because of this, 10 year olds are studying beside 500 year olds (the older ones just need their magic license) . Schooling is not free and your character may or may not have a job, depends on who they are, and what their financial situation is. The school is set in the Antarctic, deep underneath the snow, within an ice city. There are very few places the magical can go, and because of humans destroying everything only the dead ones are left.

[Room number]Studies: Teacher, Species [Teachers personality]

[101]History of the arts (magic) I, II, and III, : Professor Henry, Vampire [ Serious ]
[102]Herbal studies I, II, III, IV: Mistress Rose, Android [ no personality ]
[103]Alchemy (potions) I, II, III, IV: Mistress Holly, Deamon [ sweet ]
[204]Runes, magic symbols I, II, III, IV(required): Professor Luther, Android [ no personality ]
[205]Elemental Spells I, II, III : Professor Bengal, Vampire [ cross-dresser ]
[206]Archaic Spells I : Mistress Lola, Zombie [ mean-spirited ]
[307]Magical species studies I, II, II (required): Professor Heart, Vampire [ lady-killer]
[308]Curses I, II, III, IV, V (required): Professor Kullen, Vampire [ stalker...]
[309]Necromancy I, II : Mistress Valkire, Zombie [ cool ]
[410]Blood magic I, II, III, IV (vampires only, Optional): Mistress Elvira, Vampire [ comedy queen ]
[411]Body Molding I (zombies only, required): Professor Henrick, Zombie [ quiet ]
[412]Dream eating/ possession I ( Deamons only, required): Mistress Monanoke, Deamon [ chill]
[513]Magic mechanics I, II, III, IV ( required for Androids, Optional for everyone else): Professor Noric, Android [ no personality ]
[514]Divination I: Mistress Molly, Deamon [ loves pranks! ]

School description: Made in never melting ice, can be warm\ cool. left dorms are for the boys, right dorms are for the girls, dorms are species integrated. (Your character may, or may not like this). The cafeteria is by the gym/pool, which is on the left side of the classrooms. In the middle, the classes are in 5 acceding hallways, three classes per hallway, the last hallways only has two classes. In the other side of this are the school gardens, where students can relax in a simulated night time forest environment, complete with false moon and stars.(It's very large, about 20 miles of frolicking 24/7 nighttime fun, inside of this is a large beautiful pond, very clear and deep.) On top of this enormas enclosure is the library,(and it's just as big, with 30 ft bookshelves, all crammed pack with sweet dusty books~!).

Boys dorm: Holds fifty to hundred students, has its own separate game room,library,pool, and bathrooms. Two students per dorm room, each has their own bed, desk and closet space, they share a bathroom. The walls are made of ice, no windows, for they already live underground.

Girls dorm: Holds fifty to hundred students, has its own separate game room,library,pool, and bathrooms they share a bathroom. Two students per dorm room, each has their own bed, desk and closet space. The walls are made of ice, no windows, for they already live underground.

Surrounding area: This is a big city, there are multiple simulated environments within it. It is always nighttime, and the outside weather is always cold. Here are some places the characters can hang out~!

(another) Library~! this one is smaller, but contains more information because it is run all on CD's.
Mall, the stores include equivalents to holister, hot topic, spencers, forever 21, Seporah, wet seal...etc... to avoid confusion I request we still use the regular store names we are familiar with.
ice rink,
movies,
arcade,
Multiple different environment simulators....

Character Rules:
1. follow forum rules
2. no manipulating others characters, describing what they look like and what the other person made them do is fine
3. NO TWILIGHT!!!! thank you
4. NO GOD CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!! no 'two-three' second heal either, thats bordering god character traits....
5. no 'mysteriously acquired' knowledge on other characters thoughts, actions etc.
6. don't be a dork and take stuff personally, please
7. define characters names like this {Name}
8. you may have more than one character, identify by name and color
9. all characters must have formulated back story, after all they are UNdead, they got that way some how...

Character Profile:

Name:
Race:
Human ethnicity:
Description:
Personality:
Likes/Dislikes:
Hobbies:
Magic type: (what magic your characters best at, can be anything you want, magic could range from 'harry potter' to 'eragon' to 'water-bending'. anything at all~!
Past History: (Optional, but your character may keep their silence about their past and slowly reveal their issues later, If you like)
student rank: ( Minor, median, Avan, Excel, ) (first year, second year, etc.)
Classes: (between 5 and 8 classes)

Character Profile:

Name: Meg
Race: Android
Human ethnicity: African, Korean
Description: http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs-d377V2ycG_8KXIeKz7VPIftysOc5tj0gvMetvovsyO6f1tDsSzhXtVc
Personality: No emotions, yet...
Likes/Dislikes: ...
Hobbies: ...
Magic type: ...
Past History: The only 'family' Meg had ever known was her drug addict of a mother, the place in which she grew up was a filthy home that was crammed with multitudes of garbage, dust, and issues. After she ran away from home she lived on the streets, eating out of restaurant garbage cans and sleeping in the local cemetery. She loathed any and all types of people that reminded her of her mother. She avoided the scum of society and walked as a vagabond until the age of fourteen when she was kidnapped by a rouge vampire and kept as a portable snack machine. The Vampire was eventually captured by the undead government detectives. They found that she had been slowly drained away and the only way they could save her life was to make her an Android. They could only EVER do this with the humans permission. Meg was sick of being a useless nothing of society, but still having a burning passion to live, she agreed. Three years later after the operation, she is slowly becoming acclimated to the confusing bundle of pain that her human side is made up of. Being such a new Android, her brain has not yet fully reset itself and at the time our story starts she is a emotionless shell. Only a computer, but like some Androids maybe that will change.... maybe one day Meg can afford to behave like a human again.
Student rank: First year, Minor.
Classes:
[204]Runes, magic symbols I
[307]Magical species studies I
[308]Curses I
[513]Magic mechanics I
[309]Necromancy I
[102]Herbal studies I
[103]Alchemy I
[206]Archaic Spells I

I hope you all have fun posting! everyone who wants to have a good time is welcome~!
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Female Posts : 477
Birthday : 1994-10-31
Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

http://hexxwolf.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

St. Dianas  Empty Re: St. Dianas

Post by Fearix Kamori Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:31 pm

Name: Feyt
age: (between 10 and 1000) appears 19ish. actually like 250
Race: Vampire
Human ethnicity: Cacasun?
Description: http://www.testq.com/nfs/testq/photos/0005/2817/anime_boy_3.jpg
Personality: Quiteish, relaxed, not quick to fight, lonely feeling, bit withdrawn
Likes/Dislikes: likes -> Sleeping, training, playing cards
dislikes -> overhyper people, drama, being woken up
Hobbies: playing cards, sleeping
Magic type: (what magic your characters best at, can be anything you want, magic could range from 'harry potter' to 'eragon' to 'water-bending'. anything at all~! ) ((Alright so im going to take this from a book i read.)) My magic is channeled through a maigcal like being inside of me called a fury. I have ability to communicate with my fury and what not. Although my magic is limited to the endurence of my fury. My fury can manifest in the form of a cat and is often seen following me around although extremely strong at fighting in its manifested form my magic is extremely limited and at large distances it is imposible to call upon any magic. My fury's magic can be suppresed with its contridicting element. My element is darkness/shadow so bright flaring sunlight suppreses it.
Past History: (Optional, but your character may keep their silence about their past and slowly reveal their issues later, If you like) Ok so I was human before I became a vampire. I was 19 at the time and I have maintained an apperance of that age since. I was in love with a girl at the time of turning and was torn apart from her during this event. I have been quite and lonely since.
student rank: ( Minor, median, Avan, Excel, ) (first year, second year, etc.) Avan, Thrid year
[204]Runes, magic symbols III
[307]Magical species studies III
[308]Curses III
[309]Necromancy II
[103]Alchemy III
[206]Archaic Spells I
[410]Blood magic III

Last edited by Ezuri, Renegade Leader on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Male Posts : 3459
Birthday : 1998-06-03
Humor : Everything is funny when you're with friends

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:49 pm

((If I don't keep up, apologies, school... and yeah...))
Name: Lecha (lay-chah)
age: (between 10 and 1000) physically, 16. actually, 179
Race: Daemon
Human ethnicity: Italian and Arab
Description: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs14/f/2007/081/7/f/Dwingvatt_by_MandiFlick.jpg
Personality: Angers easily...
Likes/Dislikes: likes: isolation
dislikes: loud noises, popular, snotty people, being involved when not wanting to
Hobbies: Deep thinking in isolation
Magic type: (what magic your characters best at, can be anything you want, magic could range from 'harry potter' to 'eragon' to 'water-bending'. anything at all~!) Anything that has to deal with the wind; kinda like free-running with the power of winds aiding him.
Past History: (Optional, but your character may keep their silence about their past and slowly reveal their issues later, If you like) Lecha was always teased about his humanish skin back at his home, Desert Wyan. He wants to avenge his brother's death, who was killed by a woman in dark armor.
student rank: ( Minor, median, Avan, Excel, ) (first year, second year, etc.) Median, second year
[103]Alchemy II
[308]Curses II
[412]Dream eating/ possession I
[514]Divination I
[309]Necromancy II
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:23 pm

((I'm starting this, If anyone else wants to join go right a head, we need moar characters!!!))

Setting; School Library
{Meg}
I was gazing at the multitudes of books in front of me, there were so many my visual sensors had a difficult time recreating a detailed image of the room in one sweep. I had just arrived at this school yesterday and I had already downloaded the layout of the ancient building, making it infinitely less difficult than if I had still been a human trying to navigate the vastness of this place. I already memorized the placement of the books, not in the normal human style configuration, but in the age/ subject of the books. The oldest were at the top, newest at the bottom. I was looking for a supplementary book on beginners magic, in all subjects that my circuit boards were able to process. I wished to please the ones who gave me back my 'life', those whom had given me purpose in existing. But, somehow, this life I was experiencing now was... stale, compared to what my human self was used to.
The ones that had given me my second birth told me I had forgotten how to smile. That never mattered to me, I had ever had a reason to smile anyway. I located the books I wished to check out, (Alchemy, Curses , Archaic language) and hoisted the books underneath my arm. The Library was old as the earth and smelled of wood rot and mold. My function senses told me it was safe air to breath, dank and thick air from underground. I placed the books on the librarians desk, he peered at me suspiciously from behind his small glasses. The zombie grunted and put all of the books on my student card,
"Take care of them..." He murmured, his voice was soft and low, a result no doubt from his human death.
"thank you sir" I said, picking up my books I walked briskly back to my dorm room. I still had not met my room-mate.
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Humor : If you tell me a joke that involves something really nasty you have a 78.3% chance to make me bust out laughing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:07 am

setting; My room
{Feyt}
I fell back onto my bed. I was tired as usual. The school day had been long and exhausting and I was tired of this place. Although I prefered life or rather death over redeath I suppose. My fury leapt up onto the bed and layed down on my chest. Her form was more of a flicker of the shadows then an actual physical subtance you had to look hard to see her at times. "This place is boring isn't it." I said stroking her back.

Last edited by Ezuri, Renegade Leader on Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:18 pm

((New Character!!)Character Profile:

Name: Jinx
Race: Zombie
Human ethnicity: European/ Irish, Swedish,
Description: http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/2/6/1/8/2/6/9/anime-zombie-boy-55091871367.jpeg
Personality: Shy, sweet, awkward, has a strange sense of humor.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes (brains!!) exploring, and computers. Dislikes school in general.
Hobbies: Hacking human FB accounts and messing around.
Magic type: Consumption,
Past History: Can't remember not being a zombie, So far he's happy-go-lucky.
Student rank: Median
Classes:
[411]Body Molding I
[308]Curses III
[309]Necromancy II
[102]Herbal studies III
[103]Alchemy II
[206]Archaic Spells III
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:44 am

((I'll make one too))
Name: Aaron
Race: Android (since age 9)
Human ethnicity: European/German
Description: https://2img.net/h/i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww224/ARTmeg101/Warriors/AnimeSwordsman.jpg
Personality: Boastfull, Bit full of himself, loud
Likes/Dislikes: L= Talking, Hanging out at the arcade,
D= School/Teachers
Hobbies: Training with his sword, talking to others, annoying teachers
Magic type: (what magic your characters best at, can be anything you want, magic could range from 'harry potter' to 'eragon' to 'water-bending'. anything at all~! ) Blade Magic
Past History: (Optional, but your character may keep their silence about their past and slowly reveal their issues later, If you like)
At age 9 I was returning home and had decided to take a short cut. I was jumped and severally beat and cut and in several places had my limbs removed. I was found shortly after and was barely alive. I was in a comma and low on blood. I was severally mangled and the medics had concluded the only way to save me was to make me into an android. Although they couldn't use my body as it was too destroyed so I was created into an android that looks about 18 or 19ish
student rank: ( Minor, median, Avan, Excel, ) (first year, second year, etc.) Excel
204]Runes, magic symbols III
205]Elemental Spells III
[307]Magical species studies III
[308]Curses IV,
103]Alchemy (potions) III,
206]Archaic Spells I
[513]Magic mechanics IV
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:55 pm

((I wants to join! Razz)
Character Profile:

Name: Kalyca
Race: Zombie
Human ethnicity: Italian/Greek
Description: https://media.photobucket.com/image/recent/Aprile-Bear/Anime%2520Girls/SpunkySchoolGirl.jpg
Personality: Happy-go-lucky type, crazy, active, funny (or tries to be), sweet, caring, has a weak filter, adventurous, spacey, accident prone
Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: cats, music, doing crazy things, food, candy Very Happy
Dislikes: rudeness, lying, fighting
Hobbies: cooking, exploring, listening to music,
Magic type: earth elemental
Past History: She grew up as a single child in a normal family. She had good grades in school and was a good kid despite an incident here and there. Then one day when she was walking home from a friends house she had accidentally taken a wrong turn and ended up in a part of town she didn't know. Eventually it got dark and she had to ask for directions. In the process she had gotten bit by a zombie and ran, well eventually found her way, home. She stayed with her parents for the first year of being a zombie before they convinced her to leave and go to the school.
student rank: minor, first year
Classes:
[205]Elemental Spells I
[308]Curses I
[411]Body Molding I
[102]Herbal studies I
[103]Alchemy (potions) I

Character Profile:

Name: Dai
Race: Deamon
Human ethnicity: Chinese
Description: http://media.animegalleries.net/albums/userpics/225450/Anime%20Guy%2014.jpg?=123
Personality: quiet, keeps to himself, protective, loyal
Likes/Dislikes:
Dislikes: loud people, noisy people, ignorant people,
Hobbies: drawing, reading
Magic type: elfin magic, like Eragon
Past History: Lived an average life. He had just moved out of his parents house to live on his own. Even had a girl he liked at his job. Then one day an accident happened while exploring noises he heard in an abandoned storage center. He turned into a Deamon that day.
student rank: Median, second year
Classes:
[204]Runes, magic symbols II
[205]Elemental Spells I
[307]Magical species studies II
[308]Curses I I
[103]Alchemy (potions) II
[412]Dream eating/ possession I
[101]History of the arts (magic)
CatsAreInSpace
CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Female Posts : 108
Birthday : 1995-08-26
Humor : googly eyes make everything funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:58 pm

((ohh~❤ we have a lot of characters, lemme get the list down so far,
Meg
Jinx
Feyt
Aaron
Lecha
Kalyca
Dai

7 characters, OK!! this RP is officially starting, anymore characters are considered new students, (as in transfered) everyone please keep track of your people and don't forget them!!! have fun!))
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:39 pm

((so..should we just start))
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:00 pm

((no ezuri, you can't start, because you don't read))

Setting: hallway
I was running as fast as I could, pounding down the hallway, I dashed into my dorm room. Seeing Feyt on the bed startled me, I did not expect my new roommate to still be here. Did he skip call all day? I paused, waiting for him to say something.
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:50 pm

{feyt}
"what up"

Last edited by Ezuri, Renegade Leader on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:34 pm

((color and name if you're talking in your character ezuri. and please, more detail instead of two words.))
setting: hallway

{Kalyca}
Wondering around aimlessly, well lets just say I got lost looking for the dorms. Like I stumbled into a black hole lost. Turning a corner, I saw a guy standing alone a ways down the hallway. Smiling, I quickly walked down to him before he could walk away. Standing before him I smiled as I looked up at him. He was tall, granted I was only 5'3" but he was tall. "Hello there!" I said cheerfully. "My name's Kalyca." I extended my hand out for greating.

{Dai}
I was standing in the hallway minding my own business, just me and my own thoughts. Hearing movement and seeing it out of the corner of my eye made me look up. There was a girl walking briskly down the hallway towards me. Looking just at her cat hat made me realize just what kind of person she was, the happy, bubbly kind. I sighed as I realized she was walking towards me. Stopping in front of me beamed a smile at me. I looked at her hand, examining it. Deciding that nothing dangerous would happen, I carefully shook her hand. "Dai" I simply said.
CatsAreInSpace
CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Setting: Hallway

(Lecha)
I sighed as I was finally able to slip back inside. Stepping outside meant risking the tease from the other daemons. Were all goblin daemons supposed to have green skin? I don't want the answer; I've had enough of how I'm not fully goblin daemon or whatever.
I shivered at the sudden cold that swept through the silent halls and rubbed my arms.
"I wish you were still here, Klarrwan..." I grumbled as I headed towards my dorm room, keeping my head down as I passed a few other students, ignoring their whispers. We were all human once, right? They've no right to go gossip about me...But...then again. I am (or was, whichever...) a goblin.
Klarrwan always defended me from the rest of our tribe. Just because I looked different didn't mean I was an outcast to all.
Every goblin in Desert Wyan was respectful to Klarrwan. Whether a part of our tribe or not.
I stopped in the middle of the hallway when the dreadful memory struck me.
The day the Dark Angel killed him.
The humans had attacked Desert Wyan unexpectedly. Klarrwan made me hide in our home as he rushed to defend our goblins. I could only watch through the slits of the walls as the Dark Angel pierced his heart; anger was festering in her eyes as Klarrwan cried out. I could only let the tears fall before they found me.
I don't remember much after that...before I became a daemon.
I drew in a shuddering breath as I rubbed my arms furiously to keep out Death's chill while more tears silently fell. The memory kept replaying in my mind.
"Why me?" I whispered. "Couldn't have Klarrwan at least joined me?"
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:08 am

((Sorry i fixed it. and ummm ill try.))
{Feyt}
setting: room
I looked at my roommate "Why are you out of breath?" I sat up and shuddered as my fury remerged with me. "You still something?"

{Aaron}
setting: hallway
I saw the new android walking down the hall. "Hey, hows it going" I called
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:03 am

{Jinx}
I stepped back from Feyt bashfully... he was a intimidating vampire, with an air of passive authority. In the light of the lamp by the side of his bed, his hair, normally such a dark shimmery blue, almost looked black. The texture of it must have been very soft, for it fell like liquid silk whenever he would move, shimmering with a subtle sheen wherever it lay. Nervous I looked into his Topaz eyes, like hard chips of quartz they glittered with the hidden magic that all vampires possess. Inwardly, I sighed, My own eyes were yellow, but filmed over and dull, the eyes of a zombie.
I licked my lips, by now I had regained even breathing.
"uhh well... I was hurrying back here to get my, uhhh, books."
I cringed at the lie, causing the stretched and decayed muscles in my face to twinge spastically, resulting in a jack-o-lantern grin. I silently cursed the being who brought my corpse back to life, whoever it was, had had little knowledge on necromancy. Resulting in my gradual decay, muscle spams, and other physical impairments.

{Meg}
I turned at the sound of my auditory nerves picking up the sound frequencies of another creature addressing me. The creature was tall, broad-shouldered, and lean. I calculated his height to be 6 feet and weight to be 170 some pounds. I analyzed his footsteps as he approached. I determined that he was not going to attack.
"Hello, What it are you talking about?"
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:54 pm

{Lecha}
I exhaled slowly before going down the hall again, towards my dorm room. I had enough of today, I just wanted to be somewhere quiet. Think about something besides my brother, Wyan, or this place. Sliding into my room, I closed the door behind me softly, closing my eyes for a second before reopening them and striding over to my bed. Settling my back against the wall, I closed my eyes and drifted into my thoughts.
My own little world where nothing could ever go wrong.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:23 pm

{Kalyca}
Shaking his hand firmly, I beamed up at him again. Smiling was just so easy to do, even as a zombie. I looked up at him, meeting his eyes with mine. My parents always told me to look people in the eye when you talked to them. His eyes were red, blood red. There was a coldness in them, a guarded secret, one that he kept to himself. "Well Dai, I was hoping you could help me out here. You see, I got lost while looking for the dorms." I grinned and scratched my head slightly embarrassed.

{Dai}
This girl just wouldn't stop smiling would she? I sighed as I didn't want to spend too much time with other people but it seemed unavoidable with her. I just hoped she wasn't the clingy type. "Follow me." I said then turned and walked down the hall, looking over my shoulder once to see that she followed.
CatsAreInSpace
CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:17 pm

{Feyt}
The corner of my lip rose only slightly. It wasn't even detectebale. He was clearly uncomfortable, there was no way he was telling the truth. Now he had my intrest. "Ok then." I paused and put my hands behind my head "Why don't you tell me what your really doing."

{Aaron}
I laughed "First off how bout you use proper grammer. It doesnt' help that you can't speak english. Also I was greeting you because your a new android around here. First year last I heard."

Last edited by Ezuri, Renegade Leader on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:31 pm

(( Ezuri, how did your character know my characters lying?? The rules say no 'magical knowledge' at all. JUST BECAUSE I TYPE IT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR CHARACTER KNOWS ABOUT IT!!!! edit your post, next time you violate the RP rules I'm kicking your characters out. ))
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fearix Kamori Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:56 am

((he didnt have any special knowledge it was the way she was talking. like um....well im here to get my um....books.. I didn't see how I was violating rules. People don't talk like that. Thats what people do when their making things up on the spot. I figured you knew that))
Fearix Kamori
Fearix Kamori
roleplaying staff
roleplaying staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:31 pm

(( "She" is a he, read my character profiles the whole way please. Also, you never wrote your character noticed my characters discomfort, thats my issue. I'm now asking politely for you to be more C L E A R with what your characters doing/seeing/thinking. Because what you wrote confused me, now its causing issues.))
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Booke-chan Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:39 pm

((can I join?))
Booke-chan
Booke-chan
advanced member
advanced member

Female Posts : 16
Humor : My sisters, they're WAY too funny.

Back to top Go down

Post by CatsAreInSpace Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:01 pm

{Kalyca}
I followed Dai down the icy hallway. I got distracted by fellow students down one of the halls adjacent to the one we were on. Not paying attention to where I was going, I had wound up drifting much closer to the wall than I anticipated. I changed my course too quickly and proceeded to trip myself on my own foot. I had somehow managed to catch myself on my hands and knees, slightly scraping my left knee. I quickly stood up to see Dai giving me a quizzical look over his shoulder. "Clumsy me." I said and blushed with some embarrassment at the fall but, I still smiled at how funny it must have looked. I then followed him again for a few steps. Then I sped up to walk next to him. He didn't seem to notice, in fact, he seemed deep in thought. I reached in my pocket and pulled out a jaw-breaker. "Want some?" I asked. He declined and I frowned slightly and ate it myself. And continued to walk beside him.

{Dai}
I was walking along ahead, leading Kalyca to the rooms. I then wondered if she was going to need help finding her dorm room even. She probably was, as spacey as she appeared to be. But that wasn't my problem, I was a guy so I wasn't allowed into the girl dorms, just like girls aren't allowed into the guy's. I continued on keeping my thoughts to myself, until a thud behind me made me turn.
Looking over my shoulder, I saw the girl on the ground. She looked up at he with her dulled, zombie, brown eyes and smiled. So now she's clumsy, great. A pang of a memory struck him at this thought. Waiting until she got up, he turned and walked again, hoping that she didn't see anything. Then again, he had gotten good enough at his neutral face a spacey girl like her wouldn't notice. In fact, Kalyca was alot like a girl I used to know. One I should not have just left back in my home town. For what ever reason though, I could not remember her name. Only that it might have started with a 'Ka'. Kalyca broke my thoughts by offering me candy. I looked at it for a long second then simply said, "No thank-you." I might not have wanted to talk, but I will be polite.
CatsAreInSpace
CatsAreInSpace
active
active

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipoopmagic18 Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:26 pm

(( you may join, henti-chan, (bookie) ))
Ipoopmagic18
Ipoopmagic18
staff
staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum