The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stupid Mistletoe...

4 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Stupid Mistletoe... - Page 18 Empty Re: Stupid Mistletoe...

Post by Tiana Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:26 pm

I was startled by the tears, but didn't let that slow me down. I gave a her a hug then backed up with my hands still on her shoulders, and looked her in the eyes. "Hey," And when she tried to avoid me, "Look at me Joelyn. You didn't see his face when you started speaking Spanish. He was impressed. He was just frustrated that yet another person was commenting on his name. So he avoided it. You are fine. And as for your head I have some advil or ibuprofen if you want."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by MellieCharming Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:45 pm

I did. I looked her right in the eyes and let the truth sink in along with the caring look of a friend. When she finished I took a few deep deep breaths and hugged her. "Thanks' I whispered. "And some Ibuprofen would be wonderful"
MellieCharming
MellieCharming
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Female Posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:22 pm

I fished the medication from my bag. "Here. Take the bottle. You need them more than I do right now."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by MellieCharming Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:28 am

I accepted the meds and walked over to the water fountain so I could take a dose. Thanking my friend again I take another calming breath and sit back at the table. From the corner of my eyes I notice where Harry is looking again but don't say anything and joined the conversation again. Danny had just made a joke and I smiled.
MellieCharming
MellieCharming
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:39 am

I sat down between Harry and Joe and joined the conversation. The exchange students seemed weary at first, but after a few minutes they relaxed. By the end of lunch we were all chatting and laughing like old friends. The picnic table between us was littered with lunch trash and notes we were comparing for classes.
The sound of the bell was both jarring and disapointing. I sighed as I cleared my trash and moved to stand up but my foot caught my backpack which I had thrown under the table. I had already commited myself to the backwards motion and yelped in surprise as I tipped.... right into Harrys arms. I looked up at him and giggled. "Whoops. And Joe's parents thought *she* needed a body guard." I was blushing a little bit though. I had just literally fallen into a guys arms. He was warm. I could feel his body heat already begining to cut through the chill that the winter air had left in me. His eyes were the color of melted chocolate. I hadn't really noticed this morning. But now as I gazed into them I again felt as if he could see through me, but I was okay with that. What was I thinking? My head was my own space. Not anyone elses. I cleared my throat and straightened, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Thanks." I said, with a small smile, wondering why I suddenly felt so shy. That wasn't my style. Deciding I would deal with it later, I reached down to grab my bag and sucessfully escaped the confines of the picnic table.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by MellieCharming Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:45 am

Harry had moved quickly to stablize my friend, but as soon as she flitted away he stood there kind of stunned. Shaking his head he stepped over the bench and got his back pack. We walked to class but I couldn't resist. "Nice catch" I told him grinning. Harry looked away but he may have been smiling slightly.
MellieCharming
MellieCharming
zelf's Assistant.
zelf's Assistant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:32 pm

(Alright, I am going to skip to the next day cause I already said earlier that Joe and Anita had no more classes together that day.)

I had had an eye doctors appointment the day before, so I didn't get the chance to hang out with Joe and Harry after school. Maybe just as well. I was not sure what to make of Joe quiet cousin.
As I walked into school though, there he was. Standing with Joe and the exchange students. I smiled and waved, weaving through people.
"Hey guys. Hows it going?"
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18