hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  - Page 2 Empty Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by Tiana on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:14 pm

((Amy))
"And the fact that the beds are way too soft." I added. I was used to soft beds, but I preferred mine too be harder.

((Sereana))
Later that night I decided to contact Aldin. Hows it going over there? I asked.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.  - Page 2 Empty Re: hungar games mixed with RPG about made up animals.

Post by zelf on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 pm

((aldin))

she seems to beleive me. to amy I said. "that too"

((alex))

I kindof got the idea that I was suppsoed to act like I sitll thought she as going to kill me.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:27 pm

((Amy))
"Soooo..." I said uncertainly. I had no idea what I was supposed to talk to him about.

((Sereana))
Well that is good.

“Say what you mean and mean what you say, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:28 pm

((aldin))

"what do you think of the mentor?"

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:45 pm

((Amy))
"He is too busy praising himself on past deeds to pay any attention to us."

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:48 pm

((aldin))

"he is an idiot" also, I have had enough training already that no human can teach me more. I am only here ebcause i need to get into the arena for our plan to work. I could easily destroy this train with a word

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:51 pm

((Amy))
I rose my eyebrows. Either this guy was really incredibly vain, or I had really better star on his good side.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:53 pm

((aldin))

I noticed a camera watching us. I mutterd a word and it shatterd. "I do hate being observed"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:57 pm

((Amy))
I felt my jaw drop. "How did you do that?!" I demanded.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:59 pm

((aldin))

"if they catch me doing that, you might also see how i can make peacekeeprs drop dead"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:20 pm

((Amy))
Definitely stay on his good side. I decided. "Wow." I commented.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:21 pm

((aldin))

do not worry. only my enemies get such treatment.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:45 pm

((Amy))
"Glad I am apparently not your enemy then."

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:27 pm

((aldin))

my father, who is my pack leader gave me orders to make sure you do not die. I do not have to like you at all, but I do have to follow orders.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:32 pm

((Amy))
I wasn't so sure I liked the way that sounded. "So you could hate my guts but you would make sure I lived?" I asked suspiciously.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:44 pm

((aldin))

I sighed, and showed her my memories.

((aldins memories))

I was in my familys cave, being second in command in the pack I sat next to my father. we must put a stop to this madness my father said. we have to make the games fail, and how we are going to do that is to make sure not a single tribute dies in that arena. I will send one of you to each of the districts. and you do whatever it takes to get into the arena and make sure nobody is killed. well, no tributes that is, kill all the capitol people you want. aldin you are the highest ranking so you will lead this operation.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 am

((Amy))
For a moment I couldn't talk. that had been so bizarre! I had seen his memory! Finally I found my voice. "Wow..." was all I could say at first. It came out husky and quiet, almost like I hadn't said anything. I cleared my throat. "That is amazing... I wish I could do that."

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:11 am

((alex))

I wished I would write my family and tell them I was going to be comeing home to them. but I knew I wouldn't be able to do that,

((aldin))

"maybe someday you will be able to"

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:31 am

((Sereana))
Don't worry, you will see them soon. I said, guessing what he was thinking.

((Amy))
"So what am I supposed to once we get to the arena?"

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:34 am

(aldin))

pretend you expect to fight to the death, I and those who work with me will take care of the rest.

((alex))

I smiled faintly.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:13 pm

((Amy))
I nodded. "Okay."

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:15 pm

((aldin))

good... wait there is one more thing. there is a young boy from district ten. his name is alex. I suggest you try and befreind him. someone who works with me was asigned to there. from what she told me he is terrified.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:19 pm

((Amy))
I was turning to go. I looked back. "We all are. We just have different ways of showing it." I told him.

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:21 pm

((aldin)

of course, except for those crazy people who think it is fun.. i'll probabaly have to knock those ones unconsious to avoid killing them...

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana on Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:50 pm

((Amy))
"They scare me. My parents tried to make me into one of those, I hated them for it."

Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next