The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what country is your family from?

+3
gat
13obthepirate
zelf
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what country is your family from? - Page 2 Empty Re: what country is your family from?

Post by gat Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:19 pm

lol. My dad is jealous too…He was sooo red when we got back to the beach. And at school; the girls are asking, "How did you get your skin to be like that?" There was one girl who wouldn't stop touching me because my skin was soft, I was all like…"Ooookay…"
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

what country is your family from? - Page 2 Empty Re: what country is your family from?

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 pm

HA haha

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:53 am

I almost said, "Creeper…"
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by avery Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:09 pm

I am a mutt.

My mom's side-i know nothing about.
My dad's side is partialyl cherokee, and a good bit Melungian. My dad is considered full cherokee, though he bears little resemblance to any pictures you may think of.

Melungians are a group from either Tennessee or Kentucky. They originate back in early American times, when a group going west liked the area and decided to stay. Eventually, the interbred with the local indians, as well as settlers journeying farther west. From what I knowm, these included French, English, Italian, possibly German, and even Spanish settlers.

Famous people I am related to: Dolly Madison was one of my great-grandmothers. Yes, as in James Madison's wife.
avery
avery
staff
staff

Female Posts : 151
Location : In a fantastic world where my fantasies about dragons are all true. Excepty that one nasty dream...
Humor : Watching those who read my blog and forum posts say "WAIT, they're the same person?!"

http://solsticestar.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2