The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remake of an RPG about made up animals

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 40 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by zelf Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:37 pm

((nathan))

thats what I think. besides kronar is more violent then the former black seron leader. the one who killed marcus.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 40 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by Tiana Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:48 pm

I shuddered at the mention of Kronars name. I could see his dark, cruel eyes in my mind, staring me down. Telling me to give in. Even as he got ready to kill me. I shuddered again, Hating that he had gotten to me so badly. I leaned into Nathan a little. I took a deep breath, breathing in his smell. banishing the memory.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:54 pm

((nathan))

we sat there for a while probably a few hours. when one of the guards shouted a warning he was cut short as something killed him. before I could register what was going on black serons were pouring into the camp. overwhelming the fighters. I knew jakes hatchluings were not gone yet. and i was sure they knew it too. I heard jake shouting frantic orders. as I jumped up and ran to help I saw kronar leading the attack. if he was here it meant he ws recoverd and he wnated to make sure this attack succeeded
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:31 am

I Jumped. Oh great. Not again! I said as the black serons attacked.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:37 am

((nathan))

kronar is with them this time I warned her.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:19 pm

My brother was such a shielded coward. Not that intended to tell him at the moment, but honestly, that was what he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:21 pm

kronar went straight for the hatchlings. but I was there before him. I crashed into him my scales glowed breifly. There was a flash and he was thrown backwards. I stood ready with my teeth bared. Kronar flew into the air. I flew up after him. both our scales were glowing. ((when a leaders scales are glowing they are about to use their magic. their scales glow brighter with the more energy they use. )) This time I was extreamly angry. and I did not intend to hold back any of my power this time. I would go all out on kronar. I was going to use all the power I had on him untill he was dead or wished he was dead. ((leaders have alot more pwoer then they acually show. if jake wnated to he could cause alot of destruction. same with kronar)) my scales glowed brighter and the wind picked up. I also sent hundreds of sharp rocks, enegery balls and alot of other things at kronar. he sheilded most of the attacked. but was still hit by some of it. he launched an attack of his own at me. I deflected some of it. but was sitll hit by some of it. for a while we tried to attack eachother physicly. we twisted in the air attacking and defending without even a half a second between each reaction. after doing that for a whole we started useing magic again. engergy blasts, torture spells, attempts at kind control, levitateing rocks and throwing them at eachother, throwing fireballs at eachother. we used every spell that we knew.

((nathan))

jake and kronars fight had cuased alot of chaos down here. jake and kronar had often sued magic when they fought. but never on this scale. stray energy balls exploded among the fighting serons. the wind had become so feirce that it was diffucult to move aorund elt alone fight the black serons. of course they seemd to be haveing toruble too. on top of that there were also lighting blots strikeing inside the camp. I glanced up at the two leaders. they were useing way too much power. I made my way to lydiaa and cora. we need to do soemthing. they are useing too much power. it;'s makeing conditions unsafe.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Not only that but they are way too close to the hatchlings. The way those two are fighting its a wonder none of them have getten injured yet. With that I began to move through the outer fringed of the artifical hailstorm being thrown up by the fighting leaders, ignoring the shooting pain as various missles hit me.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:32 pm

((max))

I knew we had to get to saftey. being the leaders son I knew how much damage two fighting leaders could do. I saw lydiaa makeing her way towards us. I had dug my claws into the ground to keep myself from being blown away. many of the other hatchlings had done the same.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:14 pm

At last i reatched the other side and quickly stood sideways in front of the hatchlings forming a wind block. I was just strong enough to keep from being blown over myself. I need you to all stay calm. I addresseed the hatchlings. we are going to shuffle back to the other siide, but I'll be blocking everything, okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 am

((max))

I noodded slightly. I was terrified.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Gather close. The closer we are t he less room the wind will have to overpower you.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:40 pm

((max))

but if I take my claws out of the gorund I will be blown away.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:44 pm

that is a valid point. I pondered what i should do about this. Then an idea struck. But before I had time to share it a flying projectile also struck.
All went black.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:49 am

((max))

I just stared for a while. Then something hit me, knocking me out.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:20 am

(McKenna)
I had been watching everything. Not that I could help anybody-I was weak and untrained. But as the moment presented itself, it became evident that Ihad to do something and now. Nathan? I asked, all too aware that he was much more qualified to ask than I was, What do I need to do?

-------

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.org/viewtopic.forum?t=568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40