The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remake of an RPG about made up animals

4 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 20 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by Tiana Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:20 pm

((She's not really confused, I am. I just have issues... Neutral But I guess I can deal with it...))
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Female Posts : 2622
Birthday : 1994-01-03
Humor : CANDY!!!

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 20 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:20 pm

(I'm trying to be kinda helpful)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:23 pm

((You're fine. It just occurred to me that she would be feeling a little bit over whelmed at this point, So it would make sense for her to start mixing people up.))
I laughed a little again. Sorry, I don't know where my head is today.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:27 pm

maybe you should take a break. I can manage from here.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19703
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:29 pm

need any help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:32 pm

A break sounds like a really good idea.Thanks. I said, After telling the hatchlings to keep using their tails, I went for a walk in the woods. I really needed some time to breath. I liked being in a pack again, but it was starting to get a little over whelming.
((Oh, and Rose, Sorry if I seemed angry, I wasn't mad or anything, I was just a little annoyed at myself for my silliness... I didn't mean to seem snappy))
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:41 pm

my hatchlings learned quickly. they had already learnd alot.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:48 pm

doing great

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:53 pm

yeah, they will grow up to be great fighters
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:55 pm

I nodded pensivly,

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:00 pm

I was still walking when James (The seron who is leading all the plans against Jake) came over to me. Hey, there's a meeting going on, I think your ready to come. I wasn't sure, But I followed, letting Nathan, Jake, and Lydiaa know what was up. There were not as many serons here as I thought there would be. Only 5. As soon as everyone was there James stood up. Alright. We are gathered here to see what we can do about Jake. And to see if this loaner can help us. he said. We need to attack at the heart of the problem, and get the hatchlings. I felt cold. I couldn't do this. I took a deep breath and reminded myself that I was here to find out what they were up too, not to do it too. I'm thinking we should also take out a elite or two if we can. He continued. We'll try tomorrow morning. The loaner can distract the Elite, and kill one of=r two if she can, but I'm not expecting miracles. The rest of you take out the other fighters, and I'll get the hatchlings. He finished. I quickly relayed everything to Nathan as James turned to me, How about it? You in? He asked. I swallowed. Are you really having second thoughts? He's USING you! Said James. I got mad. James had been telling me this for weeks now. I was new to this pack, but I trusted Jake. And I was getting sick of hearing James do nothing but badmouth him. Yes, I am. I don't believe a bit of it, I think you just have some issue with Jake and spreading lies about him to get at him! I bit my lip. 'IDIOT!' I thought. 'Now you've done it.' I braced to defend myself. He laughed. You have spirit. We could have used that. But now you are expendable. The other serons jumped on me, I tried to fight back, but there were 6 of them counting James, and one of me. One of them hit me in the head, and I blacked out.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:08 pm

when I felt coras consiousness go out we imediately moved in. my elite fighters surrounded them. I wlaked over to cora and healed her. reviveing her in the process. several other fighrers who i knew were loyal to me were there too. to back up the elite. I turned to face the traitors. are are all under arrest for treason. take them away. I said. good work cora.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:10 pm

I immediatly took a closer protecive guard over the hatchlings, the others hurried off, i guessed they were in more immediate danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:13 pm

Thanks... I said quietly. Jake was a good healer, but my head still felt a little funny. But I would be alright. I looked around. It was weird waking up to be surrounded by elite.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Keep talking to me, girl-we don't want you loosing consciouness. you were amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Yeah, I amazingly blew my cover, and my temper. The other fighters did the real work. I'm just glad they didn't get away. It was true, But I was more glad that I was alive, and that the hatchlings were alright. And I was glad to do something for my new pack. I'd had a scare, and I got a little snappy when I was scared, But I think Lydiaa understood.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:55 pm

we will get you to a healer soon I said. for now we need to hunt down the others whoa re in on it. they will be blowing their cover by now when they learn we caught their leader
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:41 pm

Be careful, I'll keep an eye on things

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:04 pm

Alright. I said, standing up. You want me to keep an eye on a specific place, or just keep an eye out around camp?
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:16 pm

Stay with me, we can work togerther

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiana Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:26 pm

I smiled. Alright, thanks.
Tiana
Tiana
Head of staff.
Head of staff.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:36 pm

eventuly we caught all those responseible. they were not too happy about finding out they had been spied on.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:20 pm

I kept my focus ish

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:23 pm

The traitors were executed quickly and with as little pain as possible. they may have wanted to kill my hatchlings but I did not like to torture other serons.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:25 pm

(are we out of ideas? )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next