Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by zelf on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:13 am

((if saphire treid to help fight kronar she would be killed almost instantly. leaders have powers other serons do not have otherwise nathan would have challanged kronar himself without calling jake. ))

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals - Page 2 Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by rube on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:51 pm

(( is jake old eanuf to have hatchlings? beakus if nowone alredy hase that spot i want to have it if thats ok))
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Female Posts : 534
Birthday : 1999-08-31
Humor : funny stuff...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:18 pm

((What spot? The spot of one of his hatchlings? Well me and your brother are already doing their point of views. Sorry))

Nothing is wrong. Go back to sleep, Max. I said, trying to be calm.
Momma, I'm frightened. Megan said lifting her head up.
It will be okay my darlings. Everything will be okay. I said to them, trying to get them back to sleep. I started to sing a lullaby my mother had sang to me when I was young, before she died and I came to live with the serons.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:09 am

((max and megan are jakes hatchlings I have max and rachal has megan ))

((max))

I was not convinced. I could tell when there was soemthing wrong with someone I cared about. I knew it was not ok

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:00 pm

Megan fell asleep but Max stared at me. It seemed as though he was trying to figure out my secret that nothing was okay and that his father might die very soon. Please go to sleep, Max, I need you to sleep right now. I tried to be calm but my emotions took over me and I began to sob.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:01 am

((max))

I needed to know what was going on. so I did something my father said I should never do. I fourced myself into my mothers mind. her barriers were strong. but I knew how to weave around them and I managed to see what was really going on. My father was fighting kronar, and I knew that it was unlikely he would survive a fight like that. I did not see more before I was fourced out. I did not care if I got in toruble for what I did. I was trembleing with shock at what I saw.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:53 am

((hm what about the white serons hatchlings?))
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:19 am

(9the current white leader is really old. (his son is the leader in children of the pack leaders) ))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:56 am

((well i could be one of his hatchlings and be a grone up))
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:14 am

((then in children of the pack leaders that charactor would be marisols aunt))

kronar and I fought eachother for hours. when suddenly kronar said. I know where your family is. and he took off straight towards the multi colord camp. with a huge number of black serons following him. I gave chase with my own fighters. we were flying as fast as we could. so it did not take long to see the multi colord camp. fear gripped me as i noticed adele and my two hatchlings were out in the open. kornar dove stright torwards them. I folded my wings and dove straight at him. my scales glowed as I crashed into him. there was a bright flash as I used magic to launch him away from adele and the hatchlings. But he wasnot done yet. he came flying back his own scales glowing. I breifly glanced at my family and took off into the air to fight him.

((max))

will I be able to do that some day? I asked my mother as my father used magic to launch kronar away from us. I had not known he could do anything like that. kornar had brough an invason foruce. the multi colord ihters were already takeing care of them.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:30 am

((thats ok am i at battle or with the white or multy colerd serrons?))
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:59 am

((you are helping keep the black serons away from jake's family))

((max))

I watched my father fight kronar from a long time. I thougt he was going to win. he was doing so well. but then kronar used a spell I had never seen before. it hit jake directly and he fell from the sky. I waited for him to come back up but he never did. ((it was a death spell that only black serons know. But it did not quite work. but it still did a lot of damage)) no.. I whimperd. come back daddy.. my voice dropped, I couldent take this anymore. I crawled into my mothers lap and cired.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:04 pm

nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! i yelled! i yoused a spell to make a trea to fall but he doged it and came twards me!
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:29 pm

((nathan))

I did not see how we could win now. jake was the only one strong enough to fight kronar. without him the gold serons werent fighting as hard. then I rememberd where we were. saphire, get kronar to fight eryis! I said. ((eryis is the multi colord leader. and he is the msot powerful seron in the world))

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:57 pm

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I shouted as I watched Jake fall from the sky. I tried to run to him but some of the multicolored seron women held me back. Then I went into a rage. I started pushing and shoving and trying to get free from their grip. Soon I resorted to slapping them in the face and punching. They soon let go and I started to run but some fighters grabbed me.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:59 pm

((nathan))

adele, there are too many of them. we cannot protect you if you come out here I said. max and megan need their mother to be alive.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:29 pm

I blocked my thoughts from my children But my husband needs me right NOW I shouted at Nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:45 pm

((nathan))

noone survives the death spell I said. not even pack leaders.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 am

Jake is not dead. If he was dead I would know. I answered back with a more reassuring voice

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 am

((nathan))

I sighd go see for yourself then.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:45 am

i tryed to looer him to eryis he whas ganing on me! and i couldent find eryis i finaly went to the last reasort i flew up to the sky and i found eryis and flew over to him but cronar dodint want to pick a fight with eryis!
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:58 am

((nathan))

I let adele go to jake. I kenw she wouldent let me convince her otherwise.

((jake))

I wasent sure how longit had been. I knew what spell kronar had used. I knew I shouldve been dead by now. but I was still hangng on. I faintly saw adele comeing towards me. I treid to tell ehr to go back to were it was safe. but I was too weak. saphire had lured kronar away. I wasent sure if she was still alive.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Jake can you hear me? I asked. His eyes were looking around widely. I knew he was alive. Get a healer! Nathan get a healer! I shouted to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:40 pm

((nathan))

the only gold seron healer hre is being chased by kronar I said. i'll have to try and get one of the multi colord healers. But they are helping fighters from their own pack.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:48 am

My thoughts raced. Maybe my powers would still work, even if I wasn't a seron anymore. I focused all of my energy and soon I was able to use a small healing spell on Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next