Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by rube on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:57 am

ok then i am 5 years old
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Female Posts : 534
Birthday : 1999-08-31
Humor : funny stuff...

Back to top Go down

Remake of an RPG about made up animals Empty Re: Remake of an RPG about made up animals

Post by zelf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:14 am

((ok now. lets get saphire into the story))

I stood just outside my cave looking over the camp (( the eladers cave is at the top of a cliff)) I noticed saphire and rememberd that I needed to talk to her about something. so I flew down to her. I braced myself for her reaction. the leader hardly ever directly spoke to the younger fighters. nathan is takeing some fighters to reinfource the defenses on the east side of the territory. you are to go with him. I said to her. ((nathan is one of the elite fighters. so he is in charge of part of the fighters))

((max))

The healers healed me most of the way. But not fully I still hurt in several places. right now I could not remember how to speak with my mind either ((he is temporatily mute in both tlaking with his mind and tlaking out loud. but he will be perentantly mute tlaking out loud)) I couldent sleep so I went over to where my mother and sister were and snuggled up against my mother and fell asleep again. megan said something to me but I did no quite hear what it was.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Male Posts : 19700
Birthday : 1994-06-03
Humor : lol

http://thechatterbox.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:54 pm

(saphier)

i held it my breth beafor saying ok

(( jakes goorp neaded a healer))

((i forgot to say my rank my rank is healer and young fighter if needed))
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:02 pm

((nathans group you mean))

((nathan))

I lead my group towards the east boarder. The defenses there were not doing to good.
we already had our fighters spread too thin and could not afford to send out many more. we had very few healthy fighters to work with and as the war dragged on that number got less. there were not enough hatchlings to replace all the fighters we were loseing.

I love animals.

I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. ((or I'm a Mormon )

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:03 pm

i was healing as fast as i could but it whas just to intence!
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:11 pm

((nathan))

jake was not lying when he said the situation was intense here. hold the line I said. don't let a single one get past us! five other elite fighters and their groups of fighters were here too as well as a few groups from the white serons ((they are staying in the white serons territory right now)) But we were outnumberd by the black serons. kronars elite fighters seemed to be playing with us.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:52 am

i went to nathan breathing hevly what do we do now should we consider a reatreat?
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:16 am

((nathan))

lydiaa should be sending us reinfourcements soon I said. ((lydiaa is the elite guard. ))

((jake))

lydiaa was indeed working on sending nathan reinfourcements. and I was trying to figure out where these two human children lived. humans never got this close to a seron camp. so it was hard to find which one of the many villages they lvied in. espeshily when all they told me was. "we live in a house. with people" which was where many humans in this world lived. I wish you were here to help me I said to adele. I had told her about the human kids. they arent giveing me much to work with

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:18 am

((humin kids?))
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:42 am

((there were two human kids who got lost and found their way to the gold seron camp. humans know about the serons but none are alive who kno how to find their camps. and these two human kids found the gold serons by chnace. and since the leader is never more then a few miles away from the camp. unless the entire pack is moveing. they are the first ones to see a pack leader. which is considerd to be really lucky and a once in a lifetime experiance for humans. since there are only eight known pack leaders in the world. the only serons humans every see are fighters and sometimes elite fighters that the leader send out on boarder patrols. soemtimes they will even see the elite guard. But only these two human kids have seen a leader since adeles village was wiped out))

((POV of the human boy. I will think of a name for him later))

This was amazeing! my freinds back at home would not beleive me when I told them that I had met the gold serons leader. I had expected him to be a huge seron who noone would dare disobey. But I quickly discoverd that he was smaller then the other serons. and he was very nice. the other serons respected him and obeyed his orders without question. it was also obvious that he knew what battle was. he had many scars on his body from countless battles. he did not let other serons push him around. right now he was trying to figure out where we lived so he could get us home. I would have wnated to stay longer and get to know the serons, But jake insisted that they get my sister and me home as soon as possible. when I asked him why he was in such a hurry to have us away he exsplaind that the pack was in a very intense war with the black serons. it was then I brgan to notice the large amount of fighters that were constantly comeing and going. many would com back wounded. and every time groups would return with less fighters then they left with.

there was one day that I notced something els. I saw jake in his human form at one time. and I realized he looked alot like my freind who was a seron hatchling. "hey do you know a seron hatchling named max?" I asked him. he looked surpised but then quickly recoverd. "yes" he said. "max is my son" now I was really suprised. max had enver told me who his aprents were I had always thought they were a couple of random gold serons. But boy was I wrong. he was the son of the pack leader! "where is he now?" I asked jake. "he and the other hatchlings are at a palce of saftey. known only to the pack leaders" jake said. then he turned into his seron form and flew up into his cave before I could ask him any more questions.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:33 am

((wow thats long))

i whas healing sameone whaen the black teron aleate guard started piking on me i tryed to preatent he wasent thair but then he skrached me on the back then i sayed thats it! and i scrached his eye stop and then i tore some flesh and then nathan saw me and piched in.
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:26 am

((i am pretty sure kronars elite guard would just tackle her without warning))

((nathan))

I tackled the black serons elite gaurd. I knew isntnatly that I was in for a intense fight. But I was not going to give up. jake had told me to defend this area and I was not going to let him down. we bit and clawe d at eachother for several minuts before breaking apart again. I had to end this quickly in case kronar decided to show up himself. in which case jake or the white leader would be foruced to join us. But kornars elite gaurd was not going to be very easy to kill.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:04 pm

((I have nothing.))

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:47 pm

((max))

I slept for a long time when I woke up I realzed my father wasent there. were did daddy go? I asked my mother.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:18 pm

He had to go back to our pack. Go back to sleep, sweetheart. I said. I pulled him closer to me and he fell back to sleep almost instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:26 pm

can you tell me anything els about where you live? I said to the human kids. we still had not gotten anywhere with them.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:52 am

i wahs going back a forth help nathan or do my job but i bet you knw witch one i chose i jumpes on his back when he wasent looking and i tour at his spine and the flung me off
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:46 pm

((nathan))

as we were fighting I saw a black seron flyin towards us. and my heart sank when i recognised him. it was kronar. jake, kronar is here I said to my leader.

((jake))

I left imediatly to nathans location. sure enough kronar was there. I am about to fight kronar. I told adele. keep the children safe....

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Nothing had prepared me for that one message. Tears spilled across my cheeks. Thank heaven the children were asleep. I didn't want them to see me like this. Be safe. Come back alive...please That's all I could say.

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:18 pm

I did not reply. But flew into the air and roared a challange towards kronar. he rose up to meet me and the battle began.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:54 am

(( i know its hard to bealeave but i cant think of enything))
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:15 am

((max))

I could not sleep. I knew something was wrong. But i wasent sure what it was.

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:57 pm

((agen cant think of enything))
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by zelf on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:11 pm

((nathan))

we kept on fighting. I lost all track of time. I was barely aware of Jake and kronar fighting high up in the air. I knew whichever leader won would decide which pack won this battle.

((jake))

kronar had gotten stronger since the last time we fought. But I was still not entirely helpless. and I was able to hold my own against him. we circled eachother yet again. but of us wounded and exsuahsted. But if either one of us gave up the other would win. I wasent sure I could last much longer

((max))

I was wide awake now. something was wrong with my father I just knew it. what is dad doing? I asked my mother. I know something is wrong with him. what is he doing?

I love animals.

I have a turtle.
zelf
zelf
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by rube on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:25 am

(( could saphier try to help with cronar or is it just a battle the leaders would have to fight?))
rube
rube
zelf''s sister
zelf''s sister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next