The chatterbox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamers RPG

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Dreamers RPG Empty Dreamers RPG

Post by Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:46 pm

You are a normal everyday kid who has been having weird dreams. Almost every night, the same people are in it. They are kids somehow around your age. You go on many adventures in your dreams with these kids and are able control what you do and look like.

The other people in this roleplay are the people who show up in your dreams. Eventually, the characters meet eachother in real life. and have towork together for something.

NO super powers except in the dreams, when appropreite.

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Role: (like what kind of person you normaly take in the dreams)

Name:Claire
Description:Tall for age, 5'9" shoudler length light brown hair with layers,brown eyes
Personality: always an idea or something to say. talkitive, emotional but not moody.
Role: indeependant, defying normal rules, so i wouldn't be the princess, but i'd be a dragon tamer or a maid in a knight's discuise, sometimes just normal maid

I'll start, just jump in whenever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
(We are in the dream)
There we were: on the high seas, headed to the island that had been roumored to house a crew of pirate's latest victimized crew. Being the captain's sister, i was in charge of navigation. My dress was very un lady-like, coming only to my knees and the sleeves ended well above my elbow. If i were in the kingdom, this would be scandolous, but here on the Cloverleaf convenience ruled all.
"Fifteen degrees west, captain" i called, looking up from my map

Back to top Go down

Dreamers RPG Empty Re: Dreamers RPG

Post by PhYnoxt94 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:58 pm

this is gonna rock!!!

Name:charlie
Description: hight is about 5'4" has long, dark brown hair that is mostly put up in a braid reaching past her shoulders. and has prominant green eyes
Personality: likes to stay under the radar but for some reason always gets noticed. is very musical and love to make people laugh histarically.
Role: a warrior maid, specializing in archery and sword play. has a dragon guardian that seems to really be her only friend, Name: bufe, a blue and purple dragon that lives in the forests and mountain areas. so thats where u can usually find her in the dreams. never ends up winning anything unless it involves arrows or one on one combat which in normally isnt

(ok lets get started ) Very Happy

standing on a rock in the middle of the ocean with bufe by my side i heard a crack of thunder and the sharp pain the lightning brought to my eyes. i could see a ship in the distance heading for what was called Moredreads Island. a place with the remaining survivors of a pirate attack for treasure. "few remain there, but my guess its the long awaited rescue party." explained bufe. i shook my head "no that cant be," i said in disbelief that a ship with those sails could possibly be there to rescue survivors. "lets see if we can figure out more though, before we make assumptions" i climed onto his back and we took to the sky.
PhYnoxt94
PhYnoxt94
advanced member
advanced member

Female Posts : 23
Birthday : 1996-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:04 pm

At the captain's oreder, i raised the flag to stand for peace

Back to top Go down

Post by PhYnoxt94 Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:54 pm

i looked down from the gray clouds to see a white flag with a raven on it. "they are ther to rescue them!" i exclaimed as Bufe shot down towards the ship. i thought he was going to attack but then he landed safely on the ship with no harm. screams and crys of orders brought up as a group of men surrounded us with guns pointed directly at us.
PhYnoxt94
PhYnoxt94
advanced member
advanced member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:04 pm

(you're confusing me, are you on the island?)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhYnoxt94 Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:35 pm

(no i thought i explained we landed on the ship and the crew doesnt know who we are but u have to call them off somehow cause ur aware that we are there to help)
PhYnoxt94
PhYnoxt94
advanced member
advanced member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:00 pm

(*laughing* I can't understand anything, seriously, new setting, the next night, another dream. )
There i was, in the jeep with the others in my team, trying to get through the jungle...

Back to top Go down

Post by PhYnoxt94 Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:09 pm

(wait are we on the same team in this one???)
PhYnoxt94
PhYnoxt94
advanced member
advanced member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:44 pm

(yes, in the dreams we are all working together,)

Back to top Go down

Post by PhYnoxt94 Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:28 pm

(ok good)

there we were. sitting next to my partner, we both jumped as the weight of the jeep shifted over a rock in our path. the ride was smooth but we had no time to pay attention to that. we heard a blood curdling scream coming from further in the jungle.the jeep came to a screeching halt in the middle of the path. my partner jumped out, so i jumped out too, wondering what she was doing....
PhYnoxt94
PhYnoxt94
advanced member
advanced member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:40 pm

I crashed through the underbrush and ran to the scrce of the noise.
there, in the middle of the path was the hottest guy ever, being attacked by aa jaguar. my hand instictivly went to my pop-gun holstered at my hip. the loud BANG sent the beast running away without a backwards glance. I opened my first aid fannypack and began to emopty out the materials i'd need

Back to top Go down

Post by PhYnoxt94 Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:11 pm

an amazing looking boy stood in the middle of a clearing covered in sploches of blood after i caught up with my partner, i heard a gun shot and the last glimps of a jaguar running into the wall of trees.
PhYnoxt94
PhYnoxt94
advanced member
advanced member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:57 pm

"Sir, my name is Claire Brownings and i am cirtified in emergancy first aid, may i help you?" i asked. I waited for a nod, then began the head to toe check. Finding that he was just bleeding, i hurridly set to wourk on puting pressure on the injuries. "assistence?" a asked, looking at my colleuge

Back to top Go down

Post by PhYnoxt94 Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:31 pm

i nodded and ran back to the jeep to get the supplies for the boy, strangely finding that it wasn't there, i grabbed my machete and started back for claire. things didnt seem right and i was starting to get curious. i looked at the boy, then her, "its not there, we need to get him to the jeep, somethings not right and we need to get out of here."
PhYnoxt94
PhYnoxt94
advanced member
advanced member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:55 pm

"just a minute." I used my knife and cut a few strips off the bottom of my pants, tying them just above the bleeding area o slow them down. "Okay, help me lift him" i said, picking him up under the arms

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:21 pm

((I'll join since you guys have 2 ppl))

Name: Shade Valor
Description: Sandy blonde hair, tan skin, electric blue eyes, about 6'5
Personality: Quiet, rarely talks, claustraphobic
Role: Wandering Archer

((ill post latr))
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Female Posts : 1319
Birthday : 1999-03-28
Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

http://cruciblc.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:20 pm

(Thanks,Smile brownie points for you Smile)
We made it back the the jeep

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:16 pm

((WTF is a brownie point!?!? oH WELL...))

I watched from the trees as the girls helped the boy. They didn't seem to be a threat... They started to drive away, I followed them by jumping from tree to tree, they weren't going that fast... They were franticly looking around, as if someone was watching them. Well, they should trust that instinct right now.

gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Humor : I used to be Lady whatever whatever/Cortana/ten million other things. That's it. That's the joke. Myself on here, is the fckn joke. I am laughing and crying I swear to god.

Back to top Go down

Post by PhYnoxt94 Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:52 pm

i looked over "what do u think happened to the medical kit?" asked my partner, she still had her eyes on the road, i was put with the task of looking for any trouble that may have followed us. the boy in the back moved, he had gone uncontentious at this point....

((sorry guys i cant think of anything at the moment))
PhYnoxt94
PhYnoxt94
advanced member
advanced member

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:27 pm

I got my whip out and waited on a tree ahead of the jeep. When they passed I latched onto the bumper and climbed under it, hanging on for dear life. I wanted to see where these girls were going...
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by PhYnoxt94 Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:51 pm

we hit some sort of bump and left it unnoticed. something deffinatly did not seem right at all
PhYnoxt94
PhYnoxt94
advanced member
advanced member

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:52 pm

Sheesh, with me attached to the jeep, wouldn't they feel something different? But if they stop now, I may get caught, and the accusing will start... How do I know this? My friend took a joy ride under someone's car...
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:51 pm

We eventually got back to our camp and helped the injured person into our mosquito netted canopy. our notes on primate behavior were stuned everywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by gat Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:57 pm

I let go of the jeep when it stopped, landing on my back. When the girls carried the boy to the tent, I quickly crawled from under the jeep and ran to a nearby tree. I climbed up and tried to listen to what the trio was saying.
gat
gat
really likes to post.
really likes to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:17 pm

after twenty minutes, we were able to wake up the boy enough to get his name, (this would be a perfect spot for somebody to jump in)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum